Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagerly accepting the meeting with the understanding that the Russian government is providing material that could sway the election sounds bad, but if no laws were broken, Trumpbots hand-wave it away.

At the least, they've lost all right to say a single goddamned word about honesty or integrity or patriotism or fake news.
Defending this gives that all away.
A law was likely broken. More revelations will come out in the coming weeks. Let them make their desperate defences to be bumped later so we can properly ridicule them.

You are spot on though that they have lost any ethical capital they might have and can no longer pretend they want to put 'America first'.

Anyone who can't comprehend this a mental midget.

Your are still misinterpreting this.

I as a private citizen or i plan on running for office and pay X amount of money for research data. Instead weeks or months down the line you are the only one running for political office.

If i as a private citizen donate the research data to your campaign thats a violation of campaign law. If i join your campaign as a volunteer and supply the campaign with the research data free of charge thats a violation of campaign law. If i join your campaign as an employee and supply the research data without the campaign paying for the research directly, thats a violation of campaign law. If i join you campaign as a volunteer and base my input off the research data without the campaign paying for the research data directly, thats a violation of campaign law.

"You get a nothingburger! And you get a nothingburger!! You too get a nothingburger!!! EVERYBODY GETS A NOTHINGBURGER!!!!" -Noprah Losefrey

Not a former ban
Ruperecht already cleared this up for you slow ones.
Glad to see you not taking things personal like a child and insulting others when you havent got anything intelligent to contribute.
Some easily triggered Cuckservative like you cried to the mods and i got yellows that i wear proudly.Seeing as i have dubs apparently im not sucking up to the right mods eh? kinda funny how im sucking up to the mods AND im carded lolwut?

It's just the Sherdog deep state.

They're giving you "double yellows" to appease the masses and make it appear like they're punishing you so they don't get called out for liberal bias. Obviously they're fake double yellows and you're just making pretend to not have regular posting privileges.

I mean it was pretty obvious when they made that BLEEDING HEART HOMOSEXUAL LIBERAL @Limbo Pete a mod.

Don't tell them about the private subforum tho. Right @Peteyandjia ?

Not a former ban
Ruperecht already cleared this up for you slow ones.
Glad to see you not taking things personal like a child and insulting others when you havent got anything intelligent to contribute.
Some easily triggered Cuckservative like you cried to the mods and i got yellows that i wear proudly.Seeing as i have dubs apparently im not sucking up to the right mods eh? kinda funny how im sucking up to the mods AND im carded lolwut?

To be fair, I was only saying you weren't a recent ban returning. Since you were being falsely accused of being Da Left Cross, Da Right Cross and Leroy Jenkins, which was derailing the thread.
You guys might want to take this argument to PMs since it has nothing to do with the topic.

:)
deep-state-wallpaper-8.jpg
Ben "label everything" Garrison. Guess he knows his fans are kinda dumb.

What law did he break?

And you better show me something other than NBCnews.com if you expect me to take you seriously. I won't even entertain the idea of reading anything more from that biased rag.

...btw, from your article.

"No expert consulted by NBC News would be in a position to know whether potential campaign finance law violations are now part of the federal Russia investigation, and key facts about the meeting are still unclear."

<{cruzshake}>

You're such a fucking idiot. Go on with your Maybes and Hopes.
What law did he break?

And you better show me something other than NBCnews.com if you expect me to take you seriously. I won't even entertain the idea of reading anything more from that biased rag.

...btw, from your article.

"No expert consulted by NBC News would be in a position to know whether potential campaign finance law violations are now part of the federal Russia investigation, and key facts about the meeting are still unclear."

<{cruzshake}>

You're such a fucking idiot. Go on with your Maybes and Hopes.

Here is Judge Napolitano, who had the intel that Trump based his "Obama is a bad or sick guy who "tapped" my wires" tweet off of, saying that if Trump Jr. received information, that it would have been a felony. But Trump Jr. says he didn't get anything of value, so we should probably give him the benefit of the doubt based on his previous truthfulness.bork1}

yeah no clue who that guy is .. i saw a funny pic and posted it simple as that.
He's actually a pretty good artist (for political cartoon purposes) but he's nuts. He used to be a libertarian right/left is all the same kinda guy, but now he's all in with Trump.

He's well known for making Trump about 35 and a bodybuilder, and having around 30 labels per comic.

"You get a nothingburger! And you get a nothingburger!! You too get a nothingburger!!! EVERYBODY GETS A NOTHINGBURGER!!!!" -Noprah Losefrey
So direct evidence from diaper don is a nothing burger? I guess everything is a nothing burger. Watergate tapes? Nothing burger.

When you've lost Fox News' Judge Napolitano on the issue...

Fox News commentator Andrew Napolitano on Monday said that Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer was “a bumbling, foolish thing to do” and provides enough basis for a criminal investigation.

“The question is, is this enough to commence a criminal investigation? Answer, yes,” Napolitano said on Fox News. “Because it is suspicious that they met with these people, that they didn’t consult a lawyer, that one of these people was a former KGB, GRU, that’s the Russian intelligence arm, Russian military intelligence arm, and didn’t tell anybody about it.”

Trump Jr. published his emails arranging a meeting in June 2016 with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was promised compromising information on Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s campaign.

Napolitano said he would have advised Trump or his son to speak to White House counsel Don McGahn, who was general counsel to Trump’s campaign, about the meeting.

“He would have said, ‘You want to talk to an ex-KGB, GRU agent and a Russian person represented as a ‘Russian government lawyer,’ even though we now know she wasn’t, about research on Hillary? Tell the FBI! Don’t bring those guys in here,'” Napolitano said. (Trump has claimed he found out about the meeting recently and was not aware of it at the time.)

Napolitano said that an inquiry would be justified because “often these nonviolent criminal events don’t happen all at once, they happen in stages.”

“It is a crime to receive something of value when you are a campaign official from a foreign person or a foreign government,” he said, adding that if Trump Jr. received anything from the meeting, “That would have been a felony. That would have been the completion of a crime.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/andrew-napolitano-trump-jr-meeting-was-bad-idea

When you've lost Fox News' Judge Napolitano on the issue...

Fox News commentator Andrew Napolitano on Monday said that Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer was “a bumbling, foolish thing to do” and provides enough basis for a criminal investigation.

“The question is, is this enough to commence a criminal investigation? Answer, yes,” Napolitano said on Fox News. “Because it is suspicious that they met with these people, that they didn’t consult a lawyer, that one of these people was a former KGB, GRU, that’s the Russian intelligence arm, Russian military intelligence arm, and didn’t tell anybody about it.”

Trump Jr. published his emails arranging a meeting in June 2016 with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was promised compromising information on Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to aid his father’s campaign.

Napolitano said he would have advised Trump or his son to speak to White House counsel Don McGahn, who was general counsel to Trump’s campaign, about the meeting.

“He would have said, ‘You want to talk to an ex-KGB, GRU agent and a Russian person represented as a ‘Russian government lawyer,’ even though we now know she wasn’t, about research on Hillary? Tell the FBI! Don’t bring those guys in here,'” Napolitano said. (Trump has claimed he found out about the meeting recently and was not aware of it at the time.)

Napolitano said that an inquiry would be justified because “often these nonviolent criminal events don’t happen all at once, they happen in stages.”

“It is a crime to receive something of value when you are a campaign official from a foreign person or a foreign government,” he said, adding that if Trump Jr. received anything from the meeting, “That would have been a felony. That would have been the completion of a crime.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/andrew-napolitano-trump-jr-meeting-was-bad-idea

The Trump's have been in bed with these Russians for so long when they ask to come over it doesn't strike him as odd.

"Why didn't Obama do anything to punish the Russians?"

- Mango Mussolini

Spicey's at it again - Lie, lie, lie

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday claimed there was no way for Donald Trump Jr. to know that a meeting where he was promised compromising information on Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian state effort to aid his father’s campaign was not, in fact, focused on adoption policy.

“There was nothing as far as we know that would lead anyone to believe that there was anything except for a discussion about adoption and the Magnitsky Act,” Spicer said, referring to a U.S. sanctions program enacted in 2012.

Donald Trump Jr. last week published his email messages arranging a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was promised damaging information on Clinton.

The subject line of the email thread in question was “Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential.”

In the exchange, Trump family acquaintance Rob Goldstone said he could connect Trump Jr. with “Hillary info” he described as “very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

There was no discussion of adoption or the Magnitsky Act in the emails.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...in-trump-jr-emails-not-about-russian-adoption
Bald faced liar. No wonder the Trump Admin bans video of the daily pressers now - Spicer probably can't even keep a straight face selling these whoppers.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday claimed there was no way for Donald Trump Jr. to know that a meeting where he was promised compromising information on Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian state effort to aid his father’s campaign was not, in fact, focused on adoption policy.

“There was nothing as far as we know that would lead anyone to believe that there was anything except for a discussion about adoption and the Magnitsky Act,” Spicer said, referring to a U.S. sanctions program enacted in 2012.

Donald Trump Jr. last week published his email messages arranging a meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya after he was promised damaging information on Clinton.

The subject line of the email thread in question was “Re: Russia – Clinton – private and confidential.”

In the exchange, Trump family acquaintance Rob Goldstone said he could connect Trump Jr. with “Hillary info” he described as “very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...in-trump-jr-emails-not-about-russian-adoption
Bald faced liar. No wonder the Trump Admin bans video of the daily pressers now - Spicer probably can't even keep a straight face selling these whoppers.

I still don't understand why they're admitting discussing the Magnitsky Act.

It's like they are trying to get someone to pursue charges via the Logan Act.

Spicey also said today it's "inappropriate to comment on whether Trump goods will be made in America."

Looooool

He's still the shame douche, you rubes.

MAGA

Ben "label everything" Garrison. Guess he knows his fans are kinda dumb.

@Covfefe

Dumb? No, he included a satanic pizzagate reference for Podesta, only the most trenchant and patriotic of citizens take that seriously.<Lmaoo>

And I love how he drew Trump's posture, that is how only the biggest dweebs picture an alpha male standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back