Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there is a 6th person in the room also with ties to Moscow.

Don Jr didn't even have a chance to lie about the 5th person yet.

WASHINGTON — The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

NBC News is not naming the lobbyist, who denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies. He accompanied the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

The Russian-born American lobbyist served in the Soviet military and emigrated to the U.S., where he holds dual citizenship.

Don Jr. spokesman confirmed he was in meeting but says he was just a friend of the lawyer involved.

Trickle, trickle

White House staffers are 'pointing fingers at one another' in the fallout surrounding Trump Jr.'s emails

Citing two of its sources, CNN said it was Kushner's attorneys who discovered Trump Jr.'s emails about the meeting with Veselnitskata and they were going to turn that information over to the Senate Intelligence Committee, one of the congressional panels investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Isn't Kushner's lawyer Jamie Gorelick - A Clinton DOJ alum who was almost surely going to be Hillary Clinton's AG if she had won?

There was rumors she would step down from this role as she has some connection to Mueller. But if she's still there bloody hell that is one interesting person to be going through all of Kushner's emails and contacts, and even understanding attorney-client privilege I can't believe Donald Sr would have allowed Gorelick to be Jared and Ivanka's personal attorney.

still waiting for that bombshell that shook the WH....
giphy.gif
That watch is permanently set to "deny o' clock"

It looks pretty bad for junior, but as it's still being sifted.
At the rate we're discovering things attested turn out to be lies, it's a scandal that could run for a long time yet. I haven't seen anything this bad since Bill skeeted on a fatty.

But of course this is worse because that was sex and this is unpatriotic af
I think Jr has no way out of this one. No matter how they spin this shit...it was simply a hand on the cookie jar on top shelf while tiptoeing on a stool. But as for the question if this will eventually lead to something big? I think what this will do is take Jr. down and won't hold any position in the WH that involves classified matters. I'm not sure if Manafort & Kushner will have the same result. It's a wait and see....

WASHINGTON — The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

NBC News is not naming the lobbyist, who denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies. He accompanied the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort.

The Russian-born American lobbyist served in the Soviet military and emigrated to the U.S., where he holds dual citizenship.

Don Jr. spokesman confirmed he was in meeting but says he was just a friend of the lawyer involved.

So it looks like the Soviet was a US citizen, but you are right. They been caught dead in a lie about who was in the room. Ill upgrade this story to something burger status.

Did your brother got impeached at home? No matter what it was....it's a he said she said and your parents would probably think it's a nothing....
They decided it would be settled by the ancient ritual of covfefe.

I had his head on my wall as a trophy for years

So it looks like the Soviet was a US citizen, but you are right. They been caught dead in a lie about who was in the room. Ill upgrade this story to something burger status.

I agree with Trey Gowdy when he said the Trump team needs to get over their amnesia real quick with regards to Russia.

To @Letssnuggle @ocfightfan

https://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/fed_state_law_brochure.pdf

Foreign Nationals
Prohibition.
The Act prohibits foreign nationals from making contributions or expenditures in connection with any United States election (federal, state or local), either directly or through another person. 2 U.S.C. §441e; 11 CFR 110.4(a)(1). The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are therefore subject to the prohibition:

Foreign governments
Foreign political parties
Foreign corporations
Foreign associations
Foreign partnerships

I'm not trying to beat you up here but the definition is kinda my point Kanes. You said, "foreign aid/information". You wrongly added, "information".

Of course it's not illegal to receive information from Foreign entities during a election.

I think Jr has no way out of this one. No matter how they spin this shit...it was simply a hand on the cookie jar on top shelf while tiptoeing on a stool. But as for the question if this will eventually lead to something big? I think what this will do is take Jr. down and won't hold any position in the WH that involves classified matters. I'm not sure if Manafort & Kushner will have the same result. It's a wait and see....
Exactamundo.
It's one of those pure "if the other side was in this shit, they'd all be howling for blood instead of defending it" political moments.

Exactamundo.
It's one of those pure "if the other side was in this shit, they'd all be howling for blood instead of defending it" political moments.
And Jr. is the easiest target between the 3. I'm not sure if the bleeding stops at Jr. but again too early to tell.

I bet all those people who praised Donald Jr. for his transparency feel silly now.

Maybe they should have asked him if there were any Russians that WEREN'T at this fucking meeting

@JosephDredd

1. Doxxing also involves releasing their address and contact info to encourage harassment and intimidation.

2. His name didn't make the news. Do you realize that?

Yes, but CNN reserves the right to release the name later.

I'm so busy with work to verify things atm. Anything tangible here or is this another nothing burger?

So after being directly asked who was in the room, they said only the lawyer, the fuckup Trump kid, the jew, and Moscow Manafort. They even made The Don out to he a liar because he repeated this in a tweet.

Now it turns out the lawyer also brought a Soviet spy to the meeting. So the worst Trump just made Daddy out to be a liar, and like Flynn, IMO he's gotta go.

Last edited:
I bet all those people who praised Donald Jr. for his transparency feel silly now.

Yeah. I said from the start that Jr is the runt of the family, but then stupid me went and trusted him anyway. Trump should have had him aborted.

Isn't Kushner's lawyer Jamie Gorelick - A Clinton DOJ alum who was almost surely going to be Hillary Clinton's AG if she had won?

There was rumors she would step down from this role as she has some connection to Mueller. But if she's still there bloody hell that is one interesting person to be going through all of Kushner's emails and contacts, and even understanding attorney-client privilege I can't believe Donald Sr would have allowed Gorelick to be Jared and Ivanka's personal attorney.

We've always known Kushner was a Deep state plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back