Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html
Rep. Adam Schiff of California, ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told McClatchy he wants to know whether Russia’s “fake or damaging news stories” were “coordinated in any way in terms of targeting or in terms of timing or in terms of any other measure … with the (Trump) campaign.”

By Election Day, an automated Kremlin cyberattack of unprecedented scale and sophistication had delivered critical and phony news about the Democratic presidential nominee to the Twitter and Facebook accounts of millions of voters. Some investigators suspect the Russians targeted voters in swing states, even in key precincts.
Mike Carpenter, who in January left a senior Pentagon post where he worked on Russia matters, also has suspicions about collaboration between the campaign and Russia’s cyber operatives.

“There appears to have been significant cooperation between Russia’s online propaganda machine and individuals in the United States who were knowledgeable about where to target the disinformation,” he said, without naming any American suspects.
“I get the fact that the Russian intel services could figure out how to manipulate and use the bots,” Virginia Sen. Mark Warner told Pod Save America recently. “Whether they could know how to target states and levels of voters that the Democrats weren’t even aware (of) really raises some questions … How did they know to go to that level of detail in those kinds of jurisdictions?”

The Russians appear to have targeted women and African-Americans in two of the three decisive states, Wisconsin and Michigan, “where the Democrats were too brain dead to realize those states were even in play,” Warner said.

Twitter’s and Facebook’s search engines in those states were overwhelmed, he said, meaning they couldn’t discern fake news from real news.

this story if verified could have a huge impact. obviously the level of coordination implied should in itself be a major concern, but even more disturbing is the idea that personal information of american citizens may have been shared with the KGB.

even the most bigly Trump supporter would find that deplorable

This whole thing reminds me of something my brother did when we were kids.

I came home and he was emerging from my room with something that belonged to me...

He sheepishly handed it to me, and then pretended surprise at being in trouble because he was so honest about handing me what he never should have had because he got caught with it.

It was the oddest cognitive dissonance.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html

this story if verified could have a huge impact. obviously the level of coordination implied should in itself be a major concern, but even more disturbing is the idea that personal information of american citizens may have been shared with the KGB.

even the most bigly Trump supporter would find that deplorable
Betcha they don't give a fuck.
Not a single one of them has so much as expressed discomfort that the President's son sought Russian help, er, opposition research (This isn't how it's done) to elect his father.
Perfectly normal

Todays News, trickle trickle.
Another person was in the Donny Trump Jr meeting June 9th 2016, it was a former Soviet intelligence office.

Last edited:
I cant wait for the Time sequels.

We had:
Meltdown
Total Melt Down
Donald Trump wins the Presidency

It will probably be:
Red handed
Guilty as charged
Donald Trump Jr wins Nobel Peace Prize; cures cancer

I cant wait for the Time sequels.

We had:
Meltdown
Total Melt Down
Donald Trump wins the Presidency

It will probably be:
Red handed
Guilty as charged
Donald Trump Jr wins Nobel Peace Prize; cures cancer
I promise not to be too mean if all of this should go sideways on you bots

Cause it's looking pretty crooked

Todays News, trickle trickle.
Another person was in the Donny Trump Jr meeting June 9th 2016, it was a former Soviet intelligence office.

A fourth version of the story?

This is going to look very bad when Trump Jr testifies before the senate intelligence committee as early as next week.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...ady-getting-the-truth-out-20170714-story.html

"Prosecutions for lying on an SF-86 are rare, but they happen, and Kushner already has one strike against him: He first signed and submitted his SF-86 without listing dozens of applicable contacts with foreign leaders or officials. His lawyer said the questionnaire was submitted prematurely and that he would provide the supplemental information. The Trump Jr. emails reportedly surfaced when Kushner was going through his records as part of that process."

I'm starting to think he could have walked into trouble

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-e...ady-getting-the-truth-out-20170714-story.html

"Prosecutions for lying on an SF-86 are rare, but they happen, and Kushner already has one strike against him: He first signed and submitted his SF-86 without listing dozens of applicable contacts with foreign leaders or officials. His lawyer said the questionnaire was submitted prematurely and that he would provide the supplemental information. The Trump Jr. emails reportedly surfaced when Kushner was going through his records as part of that process."

I'm starting to think he could have walked into trouble

You guys kept calling me a liar last thread when I point out that New York Times source was Kushner's filings. You slimballs kept insisting he amended his filings AFTER the NYT story.

You guys kept calling me a liar last thread when I point out that New York Times source was Kushner's filings. You slimballs kept insisting he amended his filings AFTER the NYT story.
Post where I said it.
I've never called you a liar.
I think you're a delusional, blindered Trumpbot, but I'd never call you a liar.

And my balls are NOT slim

A fourth version of the story?

This is going to look very bad when Trump Jr testifies before the senate intelligence committee as early as next week.
If you do nothing but lie, eventually its going to get you into trouble.

So with the dust settling a little on the facts, Don Jr, Kushner, and Manafort met with a Russian government lobbyist lawyer to discuss getting rid of the Magnitsky Act, back in June of 2016. They did this in exchange for receiving incriminating information on their presidential election opponent.

Lock all of them up.

So with the dust settling a little on the facts, Don Jr, Kushner, and Manafort met with a Russian government lobbyist lawyer to discuss getting rid of the Magnitsky Act, back in June of 2016. They did this in exchange for receiving incriminating information on their presidential election opponent.

Lock all of them up.
Where have I heard that expression... hm.
"Lock them up."
Has a nice ring to it, I could see a bloated orange shitbag leading a mindless crowd in that chant

Lock all of them up.

The dust is not really settling on the story when the latest reveleations on the story have come as little as an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back