Donald Trump has been paying a Trump Tower hotel room for a homeless woman for 8+ years

If Trump really wants to be helpful, he will build some homeless shelters or build more affordable housing every now and then. But I dont think he has a homeless shelter or affordable housing in his portfolio. He probably just donates to charities like all the other rich people. Not sure how effective charities are though.

I got a little emotional watching this. He could have tossed her out at any time and nobody would blame him. Shows the kind of man he is.

Either he feels in debt to her for something or he's using her occupancy for a tax break.

Trump Tower at one point had massive problems findings tenants. For the cost of the units wasnt justified.

He's enabling and now she will never go out and get a job.

He's enabling and now she will never go out and get a job.

And ?

That's the dream of most people in the world trying to enter a white nation. Dreams of Welfare !

Either he feels in debt to her for something or he's using her occupancy for a tax break.

Trump Tower at one point had massive problems findings tenants. For the cost of the units wasnt justified.

Why would he feel in debt to a mentally ill homeless woman?

If Trump really wants to be helpful, he will build some homeless shelters or build more affordable housing every now and then. But I dont think he has a homeless shelter or affordable housing in his portfolio. He probably just donates to charities like all the other rich people. Not sure how effective charities are though.

This is typical liberal mentality. It's never enough. He arguably saved her life. Not enough. Now he's the president and can help the nation and entire planet, not enough.

i see this isnt plastered all over the front of cnn. big surprise.

Of course not, but the obvious point is that she was homeless before having that home provided for her. Previously homeless woman or woman who would otherwise be homeless are both a bit unwieldy. So they just call her homeless and trust we can figure it out.

I'm not sure whether this is true or whether there is more tot he story. But if it is true, then it is a credit to his character, especially given that he didn't bring it up during the campaign

Agreed with all of this is. If this is true and he never brought this up during the campaign then bravo to him.

Oh man, what a horrible scenario, a win win scenario no less. What a monster.

i see this isnt plastered all over the front of cnn. big surprise.
Because it's most likely not true

I hope it is though, Trump was always considered a great guy, all the way up until CNN/MSNBC/FOX started trying to drag his name through the mud.

That was very kind of the Donald. 8 years though? My patience would have run out a long time ago.

This is typical liberal mentality. It's never enough. He arguably saved her life. Not enough. Now he's the president and can help the nation and entire planet, not enough.

Not enough for what? Do you think that helping one woman is "enough" for something? This isnt really news worthy. So he has done one nice thing. It proves or shows nothing. You are right. It proves nothing in neither direction. it is not enough for anything.

Back