Donald Trump has been paying a Trump Tower hotel room for a homeless woman for 8+ years

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
without asking anything in return

he could have told everyone about it when getting falsely accused of being a racist but he didn't, he's an awesome man!

Racist pussy grabbing IMO

He best grab that pussy if its paid for.

Huh. Someone should interview her. At first I was worried that it was some sort of sexual exchange, but I doubt he's into women with neurological damage.

Suggests he's either a great guy or he's obligated to her in some way.
I'll bet great guy.

without asking anything in return

he could have told everyone about it when getting falsely accused of being a racist but he didn't, he's an awesome man!

Is she really homeless if she's had a home for the last 8 years?

Is she really homeless if she's had a home for the last 8 years?

Of course not, but the obvious point is that she was homeless before having that home provided for her. Previously homeless woman or woman who would otherwise be homeless are both a bit unwieldy. So they just call her homeless and trust we can figure it out.

I'm not sure whether this is true or whether there is more tot he story. But if it is true, then it is a credit to his character, especially given that he didn't bring it up during the campaign

8 posts in, and this has yet to be a bad thing. :eek:

@Palis /Dr J 2016

MSM will run a headline about this reading: "BREAKING: TRUMP'S NEAR DECADE-LONG SEX PRISONER FINALLY FREED"

I got a little emotional watching this. He could have tossed her out at any time and nobody would blame him. Shows the kind of man he is.

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP HELPS WOMAN AVOID PAYING TAXES FOR 8 YEARS!!!

lol @ asking for nothing in return.

Why is he helping HER out of all homeless/needy people?

1) He is grabbing her pussy in return
2) hoax/fake/shill
3) she has dirt on him
4) all of the above

But she has a home, it was just paid for by Trump.
No, she does not have a home, she is squatting, every day for the past 8years. While there is no law to be broken(it's not against the law to squat, but if you resist arrest then that just dwelves into more potential law breaking), Trump is within his rights to call the popo again and get her off his property at any time.

Back