Donald Trump has been paying a Trump Tower hotel room for a homeless woman for 8+ years

He probably said he'd cover her for awhile and just forgot.

Schools need to start teaching fact checking.

I'm not saying I've never been bamboozled, but I try to be skeptical and check sources - confirmation bias is tough to fight sometimes though. I'll not act like it has never gotten me.
Fact checking probably won't help if they keep getting their "facts" from quacks.

Critical thinking, rationality, logic and reasoning would definitely help.

The fine art of baloney detection 101 - someone who runs fake university to scam single moms, who takes small business money for 9/11 victims, who buys paintings of himself with charity money - does not let homeless people stay for free in his hotel for years.

Hook, line and sinker. Will they learn? No. They'll probably still pass the story around.

God, I'm shocked. This really sounded like something he'd do.
Didn't you just post this in another thread

They drew a swastika on the Beastie Boys' memorial in Brooklyn, with Trump's name next to it.

Was it a false flag swastika?

About this picture..
s072083107-300.jpg

And everyone else is gullible?

<36>

Didn't you just post this in another thread

About this picture..
s072083107-300.jpg

And everyone else is gullible?

<36>
Ahh, false equivalency.

See, this is what I was talking about. Brush up on this stuff.

You think Trump supporters would never write "Go Trump" and assume Trump supporters are intelligent enough to draw a proper swastika, therefore that's fake. Which is absurd.

This has actual evidence it's fake, besides for being totally out of character for Trump, unlike Trump supporters being Nazis.

There's an actual chapter in Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan called the Fine Art Of Baloney Detection.

You guys should break down and read it.

Ahh, false equivalency.

See, this is what I was talking about. Brush up on this stuff.

You think Trump supporters would never write "Go Trump" and assume Trump supporters are intelligent enough to draw a proper swastika, therefore that's fake. Which is absurd.

This has actual evidence it's fake, besides for being totally out of character for Trump, unlike Trump supporters being Nazis.
How is it a false equivalency? You fell for a bullshit story because you wanted it to be true. Drawing a swastika for nazis is a matter of intelligence now? Keep going, you're very convincing. Crazy how as soon as the left started calling Trump "literally Hitler", all these swastikas started popping up and a group from Germany 80 years ago is suddenly all over the place in the US now, and the Klan has magically gone from 6,000 people in podunk towns to around 50,000,000 all over major cities. Also funny how none of them hold up these swastika signs in public or give interviews about their nazi beliefs. Nope, they always seem to just write letters and draw swastikas in the middle of the night when nobody is around, and almost always in a woman's handwriting, with things like "Go Trump" and "Sincerely, White People". Fancy that.

And the thing is, you know it's ridiculous and you still cling to it. How the fuck many nazis and Klansmen are you imagining are in the US right now? The country just suddenly went from nominating a black president twice in a row to one big klan meeting just this year?

Because it's most likely not true

I hope it is though, Trump was always considered a great guy, all the way up until CNN/MSNBC/FOX started trying to drag his name through the mud.
<bball1>

He was know to be a crooked business man way before he decided to run for president.

If she's been living there for 8 years I wouldn't say she's homeless...

The Snopes article says he has let people stay at the tower for free...

There's an actual chapter in Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan called the Fine Art Of Baloney Detection.

You guys should break down and read it.
I'll have to check that out. I still haven't finished Dragons of Eden.

unSpun is decent read as well.

Back