Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered using that time to work on getting stronger?
The other thing I really enjoy is sitting on a park bench with a sack of peanuts, feeding the squirrels. I'd suggest you try it, but I know you don't have a nutsack.

The other thing I really enjoy is sitting on a park bench with a sack of peanuts, feeding the squirrels. I'd suggest you try it, but I know you don't have a nutsack.

You must have kids, because that was a pretty solid dad joke.

You must have kids, because that was a pretty solid dad joke.
I'm not sure if this is an insult or not. I'm guessing it is. My joke repertoire has been severely limited since having kids.

I'm not sure if this is an insult or not. I'm guessing it is. My joke repertoire has been severely limited since having kids.

That was the best god damned olive branch Jeeem was gonna offer, imo

Btw Muay Thai and Boxing are the shit. Just wish they had a pure wrestling class too.

That was the best god damned olive branch Jeeem was gonna offer, imo

Btw Muay Thai and Boxing are the shit. Just wish they had a pure wrestling class too.

How are you getting on with them both belph? Are you still lifting aswell?

How are you getting on with them both belph? Are you still lifting aswell?

They're going OK. Going through the obvious issues at first but my footwork and overall technique is getting better. It's been a fun new challenge, I'm starting to obsess over it.

Still lifting, I know my body can handle a ton, but I still decided to go back to something akin to 5/3/1. Just to reduce the volume and have more flexibility.

My buddy has been showing me how to throw a basic 1-2 just for fun.

Apparently, being 240 lbs means you can hit pretty hard right off the bat lol.

My buddy has been showing me how to throw a basic 1-2 just for fun.

Apparently, being 240 lbs means you can hit pretty hard right off the bat lol.

Something something tree trunk legs like Tyson.

Training for Cmart?
I'm old and small, but I've had six years of Mauy Thai and grappling that would make things interesting. Still don't think I'd do so well against someone with sixty pounds on me and twice my strength. I'd bet against myself on the down low.

Did a bit of grappling at work today for the first time in like 3 years and forgot how awesome it is

HEY U GUUUUYS!!

Haven't posted here in a little while. Quick think of a joke.....

womens rights

I watched this awesome breakdown video of Rick Roufus' fight with Changpuek Kiatsongrit. It was really cool. I remember way back when they used to show Kickboxing on the regular in the 80's and 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back