Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any big weekend plans pub??

I've got the kitchen all morning today then a CF social thing, then drinks with this man eater of a woman.
Tomorrow will be fun. Float the river followed by a dope 4th house party and a friends birthday. I'm doing this new thing where I only drink on the weekends. My only worry is I'll overcompensate.

Had our first gym staff meeting yesterday. Stoke is high

This will be a quiet weekend, but I did just buy a safety squat bar, so that's exciting.

I've got the kitchen all morning today then a CF social thing, then drinks with this man eater of a woman.
Tomorrow will be fun. Float the river followed by a dope 4th house party and a friends birthday. I'm doing this new thing where I only drink on the weekends. My only worry is I'll overcompensate.

Pork my lady friend tonight. Train and party tomorrow and sleep until Wednesday. I may sprinkle in a few adult things.

No big plans, unless you count going to see Despicable Me 3 as big plans. I'll squat and press, maybe buy some meat, maybe drink some Scotch.

I'm gonna go the gym then carb load for a heavy week next week and by carb load i mean drink a fuckton of beer.

No big plans, unless you count going to see Despicable Me 3 as big plans. I'll squat and press, maybe buy some meat, maybe drink some Scotch.

Honestly? I miss seeing movies over the weekend. So fucking expensive.

Honestly? I miss seeing movies over the weekend. So fucking expensive.
Tell me about it. If my girlfriend, my two boys and I went, it would set us back about £50, so whatever that is in $...luckily I get free cinema tickets via my work's health scheme otherwise I wouldn't go nearly as much.

Rolled my ankle this weekend. I'm falling apart over here.

A rolled ankle is not falling apart bruh

I've got this elbow issue going on too. With the ankle, I can't do stuff like squats and snatches. With my elbow, I can't do a lot of my assistance stuff like rows, front/side raises, tricep stuff, etc.

If you haven't ripped a tendon off the bone, you'll be just fine lol.

I have done nothing responsible for the past four days. I regret nothing.

I got quite mulleted over the weekend. It was great, went and visited a couple of mates, sat out on the deck drinking in the rain, had the good old deep and meaningfuls going on. It's nice to unwind and open up about some stuff you don't usually talk about- pretty healthy I reckon, even if the amount of beer consumed wasn't necessarily.

Rolled my ankle this weekend. I'm falling apart over here.
I've got this elbow issue going on too. With the ankle, I can't do stuff like squats and snatches. With my elbow, I can't do a lot of my assistance stuff like rows, front/side raises, tricep stuff, etc.
That's me for the last 8 years.

Right now I'm dealing with hip pain, low-back pain, ankle pain, a bit of wrist pain, and a recently dislocated finger. Can't complain.

#oneupper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back