Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks good man.

Tball today, deadlifts today, mowing today, smoking meat, beer. Tomorrow is more yard work, golf, and early night. Big day Monday.

@MilkManUK

It was social enough, me and friend. She destroyed me, just chugged it like water.

I had Lobster this weekend.
The lobster was transported cooked. I was unaware, but apparently the people doing the catching don't think the rest of the world can properly cook lobster (to which they're likely correct). They cooked them immediately and boxed them on ice.

We gutted the meat and steamed it. Was fucking amazing. Lots of wine, got hammered, woke up at 6am because my daughter decided that was the day she no longer wants to sleep in a crib, the bugger!

Interesting article today about Gender Neutral awards at the MTV movie awards...

I think this is an example of how this whole thing has gone a little too far. Has anyone ever considered the Male or Female actors awards as rivals? Do the categories have some sort of different voting criteria?

I would agree if looks, or strength had some sort of affect on the outcome, but in this case its just separating the sexes to give out some awards. I think this is silly.

I suppose this allows those who might identify themselves as one sex during the production of their film to be slotted in the right place. Am I being insensitive? I guess its the direction we're moving in where everyone looks and acts the same like all those futuristic movies of yester year. Wonder when I can pick up my cool form fitted grey jump suit.

Interesting article today about Gender Neutral awards at the MTV movie awards...

I think this is an example of how this whole thing has gone a little too far. Has anyone ever considered the Male or Female actors awards as rivals? Do the categories have some sort of different voting criteria?

I would agree if looks, or strength had some sort of affect on the outcome, but in this case its just separating the sexes to give out some awards. I think this is silly.

I suppose this allows those who might identify themselves as one sex during the production of their film to be slotted in the right place. Am I being insensitive? I guess its the direction we're moving in where everyone looks and acts the same like all those futuristic movies of yester year. Wonder when I can pick up my cool form fitted grey jump suit.
The time is coming soon when an actor will identify as "neither" sex and people will protest that sex-identified awards categories discriminate against said actor.

I am a really understanding, and accepting person. But where do we cordially draw the line? At what point do seemingly normal, functioning members of society like me say, OK people! We're done! Or am I some sort of racist, or sexist now? Why should I be made to feel like I'm wrong? Why should I feel bad because of how you feel? Especially when there are some pretty significant inequalities out there.

There is a really big, silent section of the population that might just stand up and walk out the door, or they might start speaking up.

The gender thing is fucking ridiculous. Caitlynn Jenner winning woman of the year is a complete joke too.

Yeah, I know. But we're made to feel bad to think that way. Like everyone who doesn't agree with it is sexist or racist, and that makes me a bad person.

Yeah, I know. But we're made to feel bad to think that way. Like everyone who doesn't agree with it is sexist or racist, and that makes me a bad person.

And that's a fucking issue. Granted holding certain views can make you an asshole, but I don't think this is one of 'em. We're bending over Ass backwards trying to be PC or whatever. People on both sides just need to learn not to give a fuck.

Which is why, publicly I keep my mouth shut on the debate. unless someone rags on the silent people and call us things like complacent haters, or something. Then I'd have something to say.

Do not confuse my silence as ignorance or agreement. But... you can confuse it with not giving a fuck about a lot of first world problems.

Shot the front side in a 46 and the back side in a 37 for an 83. How's that for inconsistency? I went the first 7 holes without a par and shot the last 11 in +1. I'm not that good of a golfer either - normal score would be around 88.

Lol, but you're Canadian. You're bred to feel bad about things. And then to apologize about feeling bad. And then apologize for apologizing.

I absolutely don't even feel slightly bad thinking all of this shit is ridiculous.

Lol, but you're Canadian. You're bred to feel bad about things. And then to apologize about feeling bad. And then apologize for apologizing.

I absolutely don't even feel slightly bad thinking all of this shit is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but that's not how all Canadian thinks. BTW, is there a safe zone section on this forum? My feelings are hurt by your comment about Canadians.

I can't help but think about the book 1984 when I see the powers in place getting so concerned about what we should and shouldn't say. Where does it stop? If not saying the right thing can get you arrested, I think it's a big deal.

I'm sorry for posting that.

When I see something like gender neutral MTV awards and think "who cares!?" I remind myself that someone somewhere does care and since I don't care, I figure go for it. It doesn't affect me either way.

When I see something like gender neutral MTV awards and think "who cares!?" I remind myself that someone somewhere does care and since I don't care, I figure go for it. It doesn't affect me either way.

That bill going through our government could affect us, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back