News Dom Cruz Ripped his Shoulder Throwing a Right Hand

Yeah I've noticed lol, go back and watch the weigh in for UFC 132 he was actually jacked and shredded, compared to today where he's kinda skinnyfat with back fat and little love handles etc.
Speakin of love handles and backfat I am in my mid twenties and I weigh 60 lbs. more then I did when I was 18. I need to get on some gear lol

This dude is gonna be half Cyborg if he keeps fighting.

Hang em up Dom. It's time.

3596249992_86dde22879_b.jpg

Dom out till 2020 with this shoulder injury. After throwing a punch his arm just came right off.

Speakin of love handles and backfat I am in my mid twenties and I weigh 60 lbs. more then I did when I was 18. I need to get on some gear lol

I know the feeling, I've gain 42lbs. after a traumatic experience (locked-up), this has been over a 2 1/2 month s period. Crazy

I feel very bad for him because if you look at his career from 2005 until 2011 he was very active and I’m guessing pretty much injury free. Then all the sudden he tore his ACL, then all of the injuries started happening at the same time. He was not even 30 and he could no longer stay healthy and active. His comeback fight against TJ to me is still the greatest comeback in the history of the sport. I will always remember that fondly. But it does seem it is time to retire. He could’ve accomplished a lot more. It sucks.

I was about 155 when I graduated from high school. Always had a very fast metabolism. In my early 20s I started lifting weights and gradually put on about 25 pounds of mostly muscle. But when I hit my mid 20s the metabolism went South and I ballooned all the way up to 230. At that point I just had to get control of the diet and start depriving myself of so many things I liked during the week. And reward myself with those things on the weekend. It’s the only Way I could drop the weight..

I feel like the non athelete version of him, shoulder slipped out doing the dishes..

That's what happens when you throw punches like clotheslines.

cruz-rear-hand-lead-hook-punish-gif-fixed.gif

<{cruzshake}>

lol, good point. i'm no boxing expert, but that sure doesn't look like standard technique to me haha.

Ripped his shoulder going for a mean underhook, should of followed his reads better

<{cruzshake}>

at this point it wouldn't surprise me if Dom farts and prolapses his asshole

We have a winner. Lol.

But yeah, it really sucks to see this guy get injured as often as he has been and the potential he could have had if he didn't.

A Convincing win over DJ and a hard fought win over Dillashaw after essentially a 5 year layoff is impressive (I know he fought Mizugaki between DJ and Dillashaw, but that fight only lasted a minute, so, that's why I consider his layoff 5 years)

Last edited:
Back