News Dom Cruz Ripped his Shoulder Throwing a Right Hand

So who is the true injury GOAT?
A1551B76-5EB2-4983-B544238A832DCE78_source_1024x1024.jpg

That's what happens when you throw punches like clotheslines.

cruz-rear-hand-lead-hook-punish-gif-fixed.gif

<{cruzshake}>

I can't stop thinking that, whatever prone he is to injuries, he also has to be terribly mentally weak or just doesn't really know how to train, no normal human being should be injured so much. It's not like he's doing Tony Ferguson stuff, he's just throwing normal punches and getting seriously injured. He is supposed to be an elite athlete, ffs
So acoording to you a guy who has come back from multiple surgeries and beat the guy in your av to reclaim the belt he never lost.

That doesn't sound so good but you never know what will heal and what won't.
Still, tough luck.

I feel for him, I've always been lightweight but a really good runner and decent at crossfit and athletic, but I've never managed to sustain a decent training programme for years, I'm literally made of glass and no amount of prehab (following mobility Wod, stretching and extra work balancing out muscle groups) has made much difference when it comes to intense training, I can train to maintain shape training casually but anything competitive is simply out of the question.

give Dom someone very low ranked so he could skip the training camp do minimal training and beat the guy with experience.

He is one of the guys that fly's under the radar as far as USADA is concerned. Everybody used to be on gear
Yeah I've noticed lol, go back and watch the weigh in for UFC 132 he was actually jacked and shredded, compared to today where he's kinda skinnyfat with back fat and little love handles etc.

Back