News Dom Cruz Ripped his Shoulder Throwing a Right Hand

I can't stop thinking that, whatever prone he is to injuries, he also has to be terribly mentally weak or just doesn't really know how to train, no normal human being should be injured so much. It's not like he's doing Tony Ferguson stuff, he's just throwing normal punches and getting seriously injured. He is supposed to be an elite athlete, ffs

mr glass.

but seriously, what shitty luck he's had. at least he can fall back on his color commentary gig.
Until he injures his vocal chords by singing in the shower

bubble-wrap-suit-6103.jpg

Well there is a reason he gets down to 135.. he has tiny joints and bones.

its not surprising at all.

he has a herky jerky movement which is how he always tears his knees up. planting then moving funny and it wouldnt surprise me at all if he threw a right hand while moving backwards and his shoulder just tore and popped out and back in.

losing feeling in his fingers means his nerve was pinched in his shoulder bad. believe me ive had dead arm syndrome from a bad dislocation before and its is scary as fuck.

infact in 3 days im goin for Latarjet procedure on my right shoulder.

At least he didn't re-injure his knee, or injured his other knee.

He'll be back.

Cruz didn't drink milk when he was a kido, that's why he is so fragile.

Velcro tendons Cruz needs to retire. As much as I am a fan and enjoy watching him fight, it’s hard to watch him lose to guys who he would have danced around a few years back like Garbrandt.

While I like your post, the avatar sealed the deal.

Poor bastard. Schooling Dillashaw with superior movement, timing, and conditioning is one of the all-time great performances imo. No shame in hangin em up. Underhook lectures aside, War Dominator.

The guy can dislocate his elbow brushing his teeth. The thing that bothers me most will be if I have to see him on TV. When he fights he does a little too much twinkle toe stuff but he is a very good fighter. I think he sucks as an analyst. It's bad all the way around.

I feel bad for the GOAT . All of his haters here can suck it

its not surprising at all.

he has a herky jerky movement which is how he always tears his knees up. planting then moving funny and it wouldnt surprise me at all if he threw a right hand while moving backwards and his shoulder just tore and popped out and back in.

losing feeling in his fingers means his nerve was pinched in his shoulder bad. believe me ive had dead arm syndrome from a bad dislocation before and its is scary as fuck.

infact in 3 days im goin for Latarjet procedure on my right shoulder.

Good luck with the surgery. That kind of stuff sucks but necessary. I'm similar in that I've been injured a lot at my chosen sport (mx)

Sounds like that right hand threw him

Helluva fighter, but the guy's body just isn't cut out for it. I respect him for always coming back from all the injuries though.

Sad, but it's because he has tiny joints and is a claviclecel, if you notice his shoulders are sloped and extremely narrow due to having tiny clavicles aka a claviclecel, he still had a great career but it's probably over at this point.

085_Dominick_Cruz_vs_Cody_Garbrandt.0.0.jpeg

Look at what great shape prime, pre-usada Cruz was

0-36803

5041739.jpg

44_UFC132_weighins.jpg
I don't think that's the correct term. But I see what you mean.

Maybe 10 years from now we'll see a Cruz vs Faber fight on a Golden Boy MMA event

Back