Dom Cruz gettin sassy again

Cruz seems grouchy and annoyed any time he commentates. Dude is just perma-mad. No idea why the UFC picked him for this job.

and save the comment you have next for a rainy day... I already know what your gonna say to sound funny... but it won’t be bc I knew you’d say it... cheers

DC could literally fuck Cruz if he wanted to. But yeah, Cruz doesn’t seem all that easy to get along with.
Yeah he's driven by self loathing. It's worked for his mma career, but he's not a very likable guy and he knows it.

Shit would be just as annoying.....Bas would just try to talk about himself like he always does. Anything Cruz would say Bas would come back, "well when I fought so-and-so in Japan, I did dis submission and broke dis guys leg. Banga da banga da bang. WOOOP"

Cruz doesn't get along with anyone. There are a few combinations of broadcasters that don't belong together:

Cruz + anyone
Anik + Florian(voices way too similar)

Any combo of DC, Felder, Smith, or Rogan seem pretty good.
Anik + Florian commentary makes me legitimately angry.

Yeah he's driven by self loathing. It's worked for his mma career, but he's not a very likable guy and he knows it.
I watched a clip of him and his dog... they take the side streets to avoid people on walks. I imagine it’s the only interaction Cruz has outside his professional life. I’ll bet even Dojo gets tired of his shit. “That’s not how you chew a bone Dojo, you have to hook underneath to get a good chomp”.

Back