Dom Cruz gettin sassy again

DC and Dom had great chemistry in that cell phone ad where Dom fist fucks the carpet. That's gotta count for something, right?

he sounded so annoyed when DC was saying that Condit was “out” (out cold/unconscious) from the guillotine. DC got excited and you could hear the teenage girl in Dom when he’s saying “He’s not out! He’s not out! He’s NOT, OUT!” Just can’t help himself when someone else makes a mistake. DC and Cruz don’t dance well together

I didn't notice this in particular since I usually just listen to music during events. But, when I did listen, I thought the commentary team did a good job. It had 3 champs (1 former, but still...) on it. That's pretty cool, I thought.

5”7” was an average height in France at those times.... far cry from being 5”2” like he is always pegged as... so modern times, he may be considered short, but back then not so much

Not in that era, no

The conventional wisdom is that Napoleon compensated for his lack of height by seeking power, war, and conquest. At his death he was measured at 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m). This was average height for French male peasants but was quite short for an officer.

Direct quote from Wikipedia which I know isn't exactly concrete evidence but he was considered short in his era, he was extremely conscious of it, they don't name complexes for short people after tall people, that would be taking the piss.

i think DC saw the upkick but cruz did not so the disagreement stemmed from that.
and besides, it wasn't heated or anything. just them debating. seemed fine.

No, it was average for those times.... so in a sense that term is actually miss quoted, like you and the poster above believe

We are not in those times. Napoleon = short.

Neanderthals = Short, regardless if they thought they were tall.

Pygmies = Short, regardless if they're average.

Harry Potter actor = Short, regardless if he is average in Japan.

We are not in those times. Napoleon = short.

Neanderthals = Short, regardless if they thought they were tall.

Pygmies = Short, regardless if they're average.

Harry Potter actor = Short, regardless if he is average in Japan.
I don’t think your following me... the whole thing in itself is an oxymoron, bc he wasn’t that short for the times... he wasn’t short then, so therefore it makes no sense.. whether past or present it dosent make sense...

I liked their back and forth and dom did correct DC a few times. Dom>DC.

I don't usually curse, but I fucking hate Cruz.

Cruz is my least favorite commentator. However, he may well be the most technologically skilled at analyzing technique.
Yeah, technologically skilled at putting me to sleep.

I don’t think your following me... the whole thing in itself is an oxymoron, bc he wasn’t that short for the times... he wasn’t short then, so therefore it makes no sense.. whether past or present it dosent make sense...

169 cm = Short

If Cruz has a brother or sister I'd be surprised. He seems to lack social skills, like if he was an only child that was home schooled.

I'm sure they're fine together. That's just the way Dom is with everyone.

es normal

Dominick Cruz has short man syndrome.

To be fair, DC's only like 2 inches taller than him.

They should be disagreeing with each other sometimes. Makes for a good broadcast.

He's a dick, but an entertaining one.

(that's what she said)

Back