Dom Cruz gettin sassy again

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he sounded so annoyed when DC was saying that Condit was “out” (out cold/unconscious) from the guillotine. DC got excited and you could hear the teenage girl in Dom when he’s saying “He’s not out! He’s not out! He’s NOT, OUT!” Just can’t help himself when someone else makes a mistake. DC and Cruz don’t dance well together

DC could literally fuck Cruz if he wanted to. But yeah, Cruz doesn’t seem all that easy to get along with.

I used to think it was refreshing to have someone be so blunt on the broadcasts but now Cruz is just coming across as unneccessarily abrasive. Like he’s always looking to argue even when it’s not called for.

on the contrary !! if dom didn't see it and call it out .. We very well may have believed he was "out" ..

Dom is a little edgy and Cormier could sharpen up some tbo ..

Dom at least explains under hooks, technique to get out of td's, submissions, etc ..

way better than rogan or goldie could ever do !

But the most important question is; did you cringe?

Dominick Cruz doesn't deserve his announcing job. Replace him entirely with Paul Felder.
He comes across as humourless, thin skinned, disagreeable and his quiet murmuring soft voice sucks the life out of loads of fights. Sometimes, I feel he is sucking the enthusiasm out of Joe Rogan.

Yeah, they reminded me of when I would argue with my brother when we were in elementary school. That was some petty shit.

Dominick Cruz has short man syndrome.

He might have been saying it to the ref, not DC.

DC could literally fuck Cruz if he wanted to. But yeah, Cruz doesn’t seem all that easy to get along with.

Faber has been saying shit about Cruz's personality for years. Guess Urijah wasn't just jelly after all... :)

I was there live so idk what was going on on commentary but Cruz's commentary is passionless, deadpan, and awful which only adds to the fact that he's incapable of getting along with anyone (ever wondered why every countdown show is just him and his dog?).

he sounded so annoyed when DC was saying that Condit was “out” (out cold/unconscious) from the guillotine. DC got excited and you could hear the teenage girl in Dom when he’s saying “He’s not out! He’s not out! He’s NOT, OUT!” Just can’t help himself when someone else makes a mistake. DC and Cruz don’t dance well together

No matter how it happens and regardless of how you feel about a certain individual, when someone is wrong they should be corrected.

Dominick Cruz has short man syndrome.

He's also got sweet-dog-but-no-girl syndrome.

hqdefault.jpg

Cruz can be pretty obnoxious and abrasive at times, but I don't think this was one of those times. He was just calmly stating that Condit wasn't out without putting any real bass in his voice.

And he was right anyway, of course. What was he supposed to do?

I rather someone corrects the commentator live than they commenting something that is not true.
For that, I give props to Dom.

Cruz is the kind of guy that even his own family thinks he's a complete asshole.

Back