DOJ to Release Withheld Fast and Furious Documents: Unanswered Questions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
None of this is a secret. Why are we doing this? If you want to learn, go learn...65,000 pages were released by the government years ago, lots of investigative reporting, etc etc. And the wikipedia page is thorough and well sourced.

I didn't know asking a question about the Fast and Furious investigation was going off-topic in this thread. Thanks for the head's up, bro.

this is the exact response I got when this was happening and then it turned out everything I said was correct...on this site ( you know who my account was then)

Where is this evidence that the government was intentionally trying to ramp up gun crime by giving firearms to cartels in order to motivate the public to get behind gun control?

The operation led to many deaths, someone needs to be held responsible

Where is this evidence that the government was intentionally trying to ramp up gun crime by giving firearms to cartels in order to motivate the public to get behind gun control?

You don't have to prove intention , bottom line is the operation which provided guns have killed people.
It was a failure resulting in many deaths

You don't have to prove intention , bottom line is the operation which provided guns have killed people.

Wait a minute, isn't it you right-wingers who always say if you restrict gun access to good people that the criminals will find a way to get guns anyway? So these bad guys were going to get guns anyway, no matter what the source was, right? <Moves>

But the CT goes a lot further than that.

It's like me saying I proved local law enforcement intentionally did not investigate Ted Cruz, in spite of multiple red flags, prior to the school shooting, based on the fact that the school shooting occurred.

The brother of a murdered Border Patrol agent is calling on President Donald Trump to keep a promise he made on the campaign trail and reopen the "Fast and Furious" case.

Brian Terry was killed in 2010 by an illegal immigrant with a weapon used in the botched "gun-walking" program Operation Fast and Furious.

His brother, Kent Terry, tweeted at Trump on Saturday, asking him to "reopen the books" and get to the bottom of the scandal that cost his brother his life.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/...ily-wants-president-trump-reopen-fast-furious

Wait a minute, isn't it you right-wingers who always say if you restrict gun access to good people that the criminals will find a way to get guns anyway? So these bad guys were going to get guns anyway, no matter what the source was, right? <Moves>

Gun control doesn't work, they would have gotten them anyway. Obama was actually trying to secure Mexico by sending more guns over.

But the CT goes a lot further than that.

It's like me saying I proved local law enforcement intentionally did not investigate Ted Cruz, in spite of multiple red flags, prior to the school shooting, based on the fact that the school shooting occurred.

Can't follow, half delirious , been snow plowing for 30 hours.

"That way madness lies."

Seriously, it's all tribalism from these people, and trying to follow their stated logic as if it represented their real thinking will take you to Wonderland.

The brother of a murdered Border Patrol agent is calling on President Donald Trump to keep a promise he made on the campaign trail and reopen the "Fast and Furious" case.

Brian Terry was killed in 2010 by an illegal immigrant with a weapon used in the botched "gun-walking" program Operation Fast and Furious.

His brother, Kent Terry, tweeted at Trump on Saturday, asking him to "reopen the books" and get to the bottom of the scandal that cost his brother his life.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/...ily-wants-president-trump-reopen-fast-furious

It's strange because we all know that right-wingers are firm believers in the principle that the person who allows guns to be sold to someone is responsible for how the guns are used.

I didn't know asking a question about the Fast and Furious investigation was going off-topic in this thread. Thanks for the head's up, bro.
oh come on man lol

I think it's fair to point to wiki for basic info on a topic this well documented. There is no need/excuse for CT speculation here- it was a pretty typical US fuckup from what I can see. It's interesting that the info Holder classified is coming out. We'll see what it is and add it to what we know.

Back