DOJ to Release Withheld Fast and Furious Documents: Unanswered Questions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
Not sure I can provide a satisfactory answer; TTBOMK they were curious to see where, when, how, how many etc guns resurfaced during their normal border law enforcement activities in order to (not entirely sure).

This is at least coherent. Thanks.

Was the sale of these guns to just one cartel?

You know this is pure tin foil hat, right?

The sad thing is this is not "tin foil hat" based on our govt's track record of doing similar things, such as importing drugs to sell in the inner cities... all the while implementing stricter drug laws.

There is nothing to suggest that's the case. It's very obvious that this was a high-level fuck up of a very flawed law enforcement program, with a lot of obstruction by Holder.

I'm not sure what questions are left to answer.
That's what I figured too; hadn't heard of people pushing for release of more documents in the past few years and this news made me aware of their existence.

Hit me as out of the blue, hence the thread.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in Mexico for a series of meetings on the drug crisis and other issues. "Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade," she said en route to Mexico City, Mexico, according to pool reports.
Kinda makes me wonder if our elected officials and LEO's ever feel obliged to allow a certain amount in to prevent social disorder from mass-detoxxing.

Obama killed Paul Walker .

Have you ever heard a plausible, non-CT explanation of the alleged criminal aspect of F&F?
None of this is a secret. Why are we doing this? If you want to learn, go learn...65,000 pages were released by the government years ago, lots of investigative reporting, etc etc. And the wikipedia page is thorough and well sourced.

Was the sale of these guns to just one cartel?
They were sold to whoever wanted to buy them and per the official government responce, the next time these guns would be seen would be at their final crime scene....paraphrasing

Last edited:
You know this is pure tin foil hat, right?
this is the exact response I got when this was happening and then it turned out everything I said was correct...on this site ( you know who my account was then)

The problem with CT is once you expose one on your own....everything is suspect from then on

Have you ever heard a plausible, non-CT explanation of the alleged criminal aspect of F&F?

Ok, it's a CT, but it has legs:

On December 2, 2011, the Justice Department formally withdrew its statement from February 4, 2011, denying gunwalking due to inaccuracies.[97]

Later that month, documents showed that some ATF agents discussed using Fast and Furious to provide anecdotal cases to support controversial new rules about gun sales. The regulation, called Demand Letter 3, would require 8,500 firearms dealers in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas that "have a significant number of crime guns traced back to them from Mexico" to report multiple rifle sales.

Shortly after this went down, the courthouse in downtown El Paso was hit by sniper rifle...

Ok, it's a CT, but it has legs:

On December 2, 2011, the Justice Department formally withdrew its statement from February 4, 2011, denying gunwalking due to inaccuracies.[97]

Later that month, documents showed that some ATF agents discussed using Fast and Furious to provide anecdotal cases to support controversial new rules about gun sales. The regulation, called Demand Letter 3, would require 8,500 firearms dealers in Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas that "have a significant number of crime guns traced back to them from Mexico" to report multiple rifle sales.

Sounds like government agencies and personnel conspiring to chip away at the 2nd Ammendment ...

But I thought we never had to worry about the 2nd being attacked.

I thought there was no need for 2nd Ammendment advocates.

Slippery slopes are bullshit right?

False flags are fake news.

Trust the govt. Especially those loyal to progress.

Sounds like government agencies and personnel conspiring to chip away at the 2nd Ammendment ...

But I thought we never had to worry about the 2nd being attacked.

I thought there was no need for 2nd Ammendment advocates.

Slippery slopes are bullshit right?

False flags are fake news.

Trust the govt. Especially those loyal to progress.

Well, I don't know how much it was discussed or how important those agents opinions were, but like I said - it's a CT with legs.

5ea5357c4d7ad5cd6d4ac9b4e8a372c6.jpg

“Just as you see the flow of drugs that comes north, there is an iron river of guns that flows south into Mexico to supply criminal organizations on the border.”
-ATF, 2007

Yeah - they were all set to run (and run hard) with the "Iron River of Guns" line - right up until Brian Terry was killed.

I think what you'll find in the newly released Holder Document is some evidence of marital issues which is why O stepped in and deemed some stuff as protected, or, more possibly -records of discussions between Holder, Valerie Jarrett and the former, disgraced US Attorney for Arizona regarding Assault Weapons Ban II.

Last edited:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...t-n2458557?amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

(First to report that I saw)

Looks like documents that were withheld by Eric Holder, then designated "executively priveledged" by former president Barack Obama are set to be released to the public. I didn't follow this story too closely and am curious what, if any, unanswered questions exist in the minds of those who objected to the program of controlled gun-running in Mexico to ensnare bad actors. If there are, are folks optimistic they'll be abswered by the releases?

"Operation Fast and Furious was a secret ATF program, overseen heavily at the highest levels at the Department of Justice, which took place between September 2009 and December 2010. ATF agents repeatedly and knowingly allowed individuals working for Mexican cartels to traffic thousands of AK-47s, .50 caliber rifles and handguns into Mexico. The operation ended in 2010 when [Border Patrol] Agent [Brian] Terry was murdered and years of coverups surrounding his death and the extent of the operation ensued. Hundreds, if not thousands of Mexican citizens have been murdered as a result of the U.S. government putting guns into the hands of narco-terrorists and a number of firearms trafficked during the operation have been found at additional crime scenes in the United States."

Why the .50 cals? Were they not going to be able to get certain bad guys if they didn't send those across the border?

Evil.

"More!"

Last edited:
Back