Does RDA deserve a title shot after this win?

Does RDA deserve a shot at Woodley?

• Total voters
Yeah, he's past his best but there's nobody else

As much as i don't like RDA, I hate Woodley even more, so Yes.
How can you dislike RDA ? Genuine question. The dude always fights hard, fights everyone, always respectful, humble as fuck in and out of the cage, and is a family man

Wonderboy is higher ranked

Wonderboy vs Woodley should never be booked again, acknowledging their first fight won FOTN. Not enough people want to see it again and it is more likely to generate a fight like the 2nd one opposed to the first one.

Yes, he should get the next TS.

Very impressive performance. I picked Robbie. But, RDA looked REALLY fuckin good.

I always say...

Next defence should be against the highest ranked opponent that makes sense. Wonderboy vs Woodley makes no sense, right now.

That’s RDA...PERIOD.

How can you dislike RDA ? Genuine question. The dude always fights hard, fights everyone, always respectful, humble as fuck in and out of the cage, and is a family man
Genuine answer, Brazillian. Not because of his fighting skills, he is awesome in that department. I juust cant stand his brazillian fans. Its pathetic i know. Great fighter though.

Genuine answer, Brazillian. Not because of his fighting skills, he is awesome in that department. I juust cant stand his brazillian fans. Its pathetic i know. Great fighter though.
<mma3><mma3>
<{nope}>

Ahh, you must be from Brasil?
No lol, I don't need to be from there to find that post kinda retarded. Even you said it was pathetic. And I actually find Brazilian culture as a whole rather annoying.

But if a dude is likable who cares where he's from. Do you hate JDS, Machida, Aldo, Shogun also ? Fuck hating all Brazilians must be fuckig annoying when you're a MMA fan haha, Brazil is such a big part of the sport.

With all due respect, you kinda suck as a MMA fan lol. Carry on

No lol, I don't need to be from there to find that post kinda retarded. Even you said it was pathetic. And I actually find Brazilian culture as a whole rather annoying.

But if a dude is likable who cares where he's from. Do you hate JDS, Machida, Aldo, Shogun also ? Fuck hating all Brazilians must be fuckig annoying when you're a MMA fan haha, Brazil is such a big part of the sport.

With all due respect, you kinda suck as a MMA fan lol. Carry on
Actually i like JDS a lot. He is a great guy. You can tell by his character. Although this whole ped usada thing has me wondering about him as a fighter.

There's not even a discussion imo. RDA should fight Woodley next.

Woodley has cardio issues and is very comfortable throwing like 5 punches per round, this is going to get very interesting. RDA can make it a grueling fight.

RDA vs woodley next
Wonderboy vs Colby for number one contender fight (bye bye Colby lol)

If you want your company to appear to be legit then yeah - he is clearly the next contender.

If you want to continue on with the circus atmosphere that conor has brought then go with colby.

Yes but it looks like Tyrun is already preparing to duck him

Back