Does RDA deserve a title shot after this win?

Does RDA deserve a shot at Woodley?

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's say you're Dana White, and Woodley isn't undergoing shoulder surgery right now, would you set this fight up ASAP?

Probably. It's the most competitive option.

Of course. Who else is there? Colby? That dude hasn't fought like RDA just did in his whole career, and probably never will.

Fuck yes,

I wasn't sure at first as hes a manlet fighting alot bigger guys. But fucking hell hes a tough, suffocating manlet with weapons everywhere.

Without that weight cut that almost killed him, there is no way Eddie beats this RDA.

yes. he's amazing, anyone who says colby is ahead of that masterclass is a fool

Yes, RDA has done enough for a title shot.

If Woodley really is doing the shoulder surgery then I wouldn't mind RDA/Covingto headlining a Brazil card for #1 contender.

No question. He destroyed Lawler, injury notwithstanding or not.

And how would sweet would it be if he beats Woodley?

Wonderboy is higher ranked
Cool beans, man.

Of course he does. Perfect at WW and just put a performance on Lawler. Is this the first time Robbie lost the final round of a fight? I bet it is.

As much as i don't like RDA, I hate Woodley even more, so Yes.

Let's say you're Dana White, and Woodley isn't undergoing shoulder surgery right now, would you set this fight up ASAP?

No one else is close to a title shot

RDA has two top 10 wins and a dominant top 5 win.

Of course he gets a title shot

Yes.

Woodley vs RDA
Wonderboy vs Colby
Till vs Ponz

He has done enough and his fighting style makes it somewhat easy to market him.

Fuck yes,

I wasn't sure at first as hes a manlet. But fucking hell hes a tough, suffocating manlet with weapons everywhere.

Without that weight cut that almost killed him, there is no way Eddie beats this RDA.

I don't know about manlet, he looked just as big as Robbie.

No question. He destroyed Lawler, injury notwithstanding or not.

And how would sweet would it be if he beats Woodley?

Woodley cannot handle that pressure, no fucking way.

It’s gonna be super sweet

Yup. Let Wonderboy fight and smash Colby. It HAS to be RDA.

RDA most skilled guy in the 170lb division, he's smaller & has less power but he's good everywhere & is a dangerous fight for anybody. I have him beating Woodley as well.

He does but Woodley is going to be out a long ass time if it's really a labrum repair. So he may as well beat Till, Usuman, Ponz, or Colby in the mean time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back