Does RDA deserve a title shot after this win?

Does RDA deserve a shot at Woodley?

• Total voters
No-yes.gif

No, but Perry will get the next shot in the WME era

No shit. RDA isn't going to stand there staring at Tyrone for 25 minutes while he stares back. He's going to bring the fight to Tyrone get in his grill and either go out on his shield or beat the shit out of Tyrone kill or be killed style.

Not to mention he’s a former LW champ. That’s gotta give him some sort of leverage

Hell yeah. Impressive performance. People forget Lawler just got finished by Tyron in the latest run..nobody else has beat him. Hopefully he takes it from Woodley

Why would RDA need to fight Colby when he just destroyed Lawler ? Nobody wants to see Colby fight unless it's vs a Werdumerang

RDA or Covington, I don't mind.

Don't wanna see Woodley/Wonderboy III right now.

Till is young, no need to rush him.

Ponzinibbio needs another big win. Usman will need to beat Meek plus another.

Don't care to see Woodley vs a Diaz brother.

Conor and GSP are the only ones who could take the shot from Rafael and Colby

He needs to fight Wonderboy. Robbie didnt have either leg for 3 rounds and RDA couldnt finish him. Wins over Tarec and whats his name...no way

Yes.
Woodley vs RDA
Wonderboy vs Colby
Ponzinibbio vs winner of Condit/Magny
Till vs Medeiros

definitely, but wouldn't mind colby getting one before

Tyron needs Colby to sell tickets, RDA can face the winner

Sure why not? I've seen people awarded one for far less and I have no interest in seeing wonderboy take a third crack at it yet.

Tyron needs Colby to sell tickets, RDA can face the winner

Colby has 18k Twitter followers. Normally that wouldn't be a factor to me but that's the only place that inbred dunce has a platform to desperately try and create his controversy. Colby doesn't sell shit.

Tyron vs RDA as a co-main on some other card is probably the best case scenario for everyone.

Needs a finish

Back