Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

Perry gets a pass, though, cuz he be too realz fo dis here gyme (street slang for "game").

Well, he was fine after that mic-fart video

With every fight he lose, his writings become more and more unclear .

Anything to stay in the spotlight. Once upon a time guys just won fights to stay relevant and get bigger fights....

Mike Perry is 0.2% afro-american, he is allowed to use the N-word.
I know a lot of white women who've had a higher percentage of Afro-American in them and they don't even say it.

giphy.gif

Does he think "livin" and "drivin" rhyme, because they are spelled the same way?

I know a lot of white women who've had a higher percentage of Afro-American in them and they don't even say it.
How are they white women then?
{<huh}

I don't know why anybody would say it to begin with as it doesnt add any substance to a conversation....its like people that use the F word every other world

its used by rappers in a almost ocd obsessive compulsive fashion smh

Anything to stay in the spotlight. Once upon a time guys just won fights to stay relevant and get bigger fights....

What spotlight? He's not even in the Top 15. He's a bum who lost his girl because he got Alpha'd by Colby Covington.

What spotlight? He's not even in the Top 15. He's a bum who lost his girl because he got Alpha'd by Colby Covington.
Exactly. And here we are taking about him. That's his goal. He didn't pick Woodly (the champ) by accident.

He thinks he's an honorary black guy. Notice the slang he used was "n**ga" and not "N**g*r

No seriously I don't think he would ever mean it in a derogatory way. The guy is a little gansta and he grew up in all black schools I think. Correct me if I'm wrong here. I'm not really saying that's a justification, but I'm just saying from his perspective he grew up around that word and prob feels comfortable using it or doesn't even think about it.

In general, I don't like the word. I also don't think anybody should use it. However, in the event that everybody does use it, who's to say if that's the culture you grew up in-that you shouldn't? I personally am not offended by it-I am white. I'm also not offended by other words like "Cracker". So I say, don't promote it, but if you feel justified in saying it as part of your culture-then help yourself (as long as its not demeaning).

Oh-and I think Platinum mike did a dna test that shows he's 2% black lol.

Back