Does Mike Perry get in trouble for this?

I don't think that's really what it is either. It's more about where he comes from, who he grew up around and how his life has unfolded.

Mike seems dumb, but I think even he knows that whole " 2% african / legally allowed " thing is silly.

edit: I don't mean to be a buzzkill though if you're just having fun lol.

I know what you mean. I've known a few white kids that claimed they were honorary because they grew up around them. I dont think they were lying. Its kind of funny because i never expected perry and woodley to be buds. Weird but kind of cool.

I know what you mean. I've known a few white kids that claimed they were honorary because they grew up around them. I dont think they were lying. Its kind of funny because i never expected perry and woodley to be buds. Weird but kind of cool.

It certainly lends at least some credence to the idea of race as a social construct. I don't think sherdog is really the place for that conversation, nor do I really want to engage in it. But yea, unexpected stuff like that can stick to your memory and influence subsequent opinions without you even realizing it. Which is kind of cool, I agree (I'm not trying to twist your words there. That's my opinion on it).

You must live in the white suburbs then... which is not the streets. N#gga is now used by every race, the word means " Homie " now.
I don't live in the "white suburbs" you fucking goof. Straight hood shit my whole life.

Just violent, not gay. That is exactly what would happen. I've seen it unfold on several occasions when some wanna be white dude comes around dropping N bombs and get his shit split right down the middle. I have to keep in mind most of you sherbros never been on the streets and have no idea of what real shit is.
Lmao... "been on the streets and have no idea what real shit is"

conceit.JPG

Back