Does Matt Serra have the best win in mma history?

BR0bb2l.gif

Damn, I still cant watch this without flinching :(

Fuckin nubes around here.

It’s not even the biggest upset title fight. Let alone the biggest upset of all time.....?

Your account is 4 years old.

If you haven’t learned ANYTHING yet. Why don’t you just leave. And, never come back.

Some adults are trying to have some half-assed discussion, in here. You need to go back, and sit at the kiddie table.

Then STFU, and try reading for a change. If you had done that at any point during the lifespan of that account.

You wouldn’t be cluttering up the fuckin heavies with your infantile, attention seeking drivel.

Fuckin child.

yNoN8nW.gif

No, GSP does, for beating Bisping and taking the MW title.

dominant > dominate

"Grammar, motherfucker! Do you use it!?"--Samule L. "Florian" Jackson

Fuckin nubes around here.

It’s not even the biggest upset title fight. Let alone the biggest upset of all time.....?

Your account is 4 years old.

If you haven’t learned ANYTHING yet. Why don’t you just leave. And, never come back.

Some adults are trying to have some half-assed discussion, in here. You need to go back, and sit at the kiddie table.

Then STFU, and try reading for a change. If you had done that at any point during the lifespan of that account.

You wouldn’t be cluttering up the fuckin heavies with your infantile, attention seeking drivel.

Fuckin child.

So, what is your list of greatest upsets?

I'm picking Hendo over Fedor.

Granted, not the best Fedor, but it was a 1 in 10 fight,
and Hendo made sure it was the right 1.

Serra vs gsp 1 still the biggest upset ever. At that time serra wasn't even top 10 at ww and no chance against any top 10 either yet he some how beat gsp.

Werdum submitting Fedor imo, GSP had lost before and looked vulnerable in a few fights. Fedor, even though he also had his moments of vulnerability had a different aura to him, I truly never thought that guy would lose. Even when he was losing I thought he'd pull off something.

Fedor matched up well with Werdum too, Werdum was top tier and was on a good streak but I felt like he wasn't at Fedors caliber at that point.

biggest upset of all time and always will be, a Serra wont fight a gsp like that again most likely

Given odds and hype...it's Holly over Ronda.

matt hamill's win over jon jones is actually legendary, the only man to defeat the greatest fighter to ever live. Matt is pure intellect, to come up with genius game plan to headbutt jon's elbow may be the greatest game plan in ufc history.

I gave this a like, but would say not the same.

While CC was coming off the tournament win and looked "not bad" in his UFC debut.

This was CC's second fight in the Octagon, a totally different realm from the PRIDE ring, and physically had given a lot in PRIDE and K1 before that.
Probably was on less gear too

Randleman and Nog over prime Crocop. Fedor over Nog.

Nice think veiled GSP nuthugger thread TS.

To the old guard that was there at the time - when Serra beat GSP, was GSP thought of as highly as we think of him now? He had only just won the belt, no title defences and though he was obviously very good....I can't imagine that there would have been any GOAT conversations at that point, where there?

I only mention this because I'm thinking about it in context - Serra GSP was obviously a massive underdog win, but did it have the significance at the time of the fight of say, Gonzaga Cro Cop or Weidman Silva?

Back