Does Krav Maga work?

the 112 pound wrestler that's been competing, lifting, and running his whole life probably beats the dog shit out of everyone in his class..

Nah. Unless you go to an all girls school.

That's a tiny ass human, no matter the training that senior 200lb athlete will break the 112lb twig.

It probably works against no trained people
I'd like to see one of these krav manga guy try to stop a punch from a trained boxer
Anyway I have no respect for people that train groin shot and eye poking
It's like saying I have no respect for people that train to shoot. Krav maga is not a sport, it's self defence system. But yeah training this in school in America sounds stupid.

If Hamas, no can defense.

Bet your ass it works, it's the Israel's

Nah. Unless you go to an all girls school.

That's a tiny ass human, no matter the training that senior 200lb athlete will break the 112lb twig.
I could see it going both ways. Actually my inspiration for that comment was experience. When I was in Junior high there was this big goof kid about 2 bills picking on this little guy out on the football field. The kid actually wrestled at 112 so he was probably more like 120 most of the year. He dumped the bigger dude on his head and proceeded to pounce on the guy. Pretty awesome.

Something like 20 years ago, when I was training boxing daily, a dude arrived to the gym to train with us saying that he did krav maga for several years, that he could kill someone with a few moves. At the gym at the time were dudes doing boxing, greco-roman, judo or jiu jitsu.
In the following months almost everyone on the gym, including me, kicked this dude's ass. His "technique" was useless unless you leave your arm extended for him to twist your wrist or elbow. The folks at judo were tossing this poor soul like a sac of shit. It was like a joke.
Anyway, to shoot palestinian children "armed" with few stones they don´t no shitty krav maga.

I could see it going both ways. Actually my inspiration for that comment was experience. When I was in Junior high there was this big goof kid about 2 bills picking on this little guy out on the football field. The kid actually wrestled at 112 so he was probably more like 120 most of the year. He dumped the bigger dude on his head and proceeded to pounce on the guy. Pretty awesome.

The stories are inspiring when the victim beats the bully, but it probably goes alot worse for the lil guy most of the time.

On topic: Krav is useful. It's beyond eye kicking and nut poking, useful things in bad situations. If you're gonna get hit with a bat or cut with a blade, at least know where to take it. A great training even for small women. It's getting harder to force the gf to make sammiches.

It's actually a real issue, go look it up. Don't get offended at me because of a joke that raises awareness to the issue of human-rights-violations in Israel, especially by the army.
The arabs in israel have the best life than any other arab who lives in a muslim country, its just sad that pepole around the world hate jews so much because they are anti semitic, so they prefer to support the biggest terrorists like hamas hizballa and isis, and not support israel who gave to the world some of his biggest inventions in the last 100 years

It's actually a real issue, go look it up. Don't get offended at me because of a joke that raises awareness to the issue of human-rights-violations in Israel, especially by the army.
I think it is you who should look it up, and not rely on biased media to bring news to you....

The arabs in israel have the best life than any other arab who lives in a muslim country, its just sad that pepole around the world hate jews so much because they are anti semitic, so they prefer to support the biggest terrorists like hamas hizballa and isis, and not support israel who gave to the world some of his biggest inventions in the last 100 years

I'd advise you to go to palestine and see for yourself. I wasn't talking about the (few) assimilated arabs that are allowed to live in Israel. Do you know how hard (impossible) it is for a palestinian who resides in the Gaza-strip to get to live in Israel?

Sorry, but you're just spouting bullshit and to tell me I'm anti-semitic because I don't like the fact that the army does stuff like taking palestinian children as human shields or completely cut off the gaza-strip from the outer world is just.. well.. not an argument.

One more time - go there and see for yourself, please.

Last edited:
I think it is you who should look it up, and not rely on biased media to bring news to you....

I was 7 months in Syria and a year in Israel and Palestine.

Edit:
I'm not a muslim, I'm not anti-semitic.
I talk about what I saw with my own eyes, down there. I don't even have a TV or listen to mainstream media. I witnessed IDF killing 3 unarmed civilians in the year I was there and if you talk to people there, even Israelis, they'll tell you that this is a common occurance.

So because other Moslims live in poor conditions it's okay to threat them still bad but slightly better?

Israel threat them bad, just admit it. I would probably threat them the same if they suicidebomb my country every other week.

I'd advise you to go to palestine and see for yourself.

Sorry, but you're just spouting bullshit and to tell me I'm anti-semitic because I don't like the fact that the army does stuff like taking palestinian children as human shields or completely cut off the gaza-strip from the outer world is just.. well.. not an argument.

One more time - go there and see for yourself, please.
LOL man i live here, hamas is the one using children as human shields,the IDF is the most moral army in the world by far, Palestinians moms send their little kids to kill Israelis because it will make them a shaid {a saint for muslims}
stop getting your info from hittler like reporters and come here and talk to some level-headed muslims , they will tell you the truth about what is going on. israel and us gave billions of dollars to the Palestinians, but hamas like any other arab leader transfer most of the money to their own bank account and to build tunnels to attack israel, just look what happens in Syria ,iraq, libya. if we werent here they would of just kill each other. because guys like you with that pc shit ,europe is also going to be a muslim continent in a few years.

Expect if the scenario for those two moves and the environment changes. That's why you have to learn fighting through sparring. You can't grasp the unpredictable nature of combat without it.
True to a degree, for sure. However, in a sparring session you still know after that you'll take a shower and go home to rest. When you deal with some psycho of which you are unsure of how strong/crazy/careless he is, it's not the same thing.

True to a degree, for sure. However, in a sparring session you still know after that you'll take a shower and go home to rest. When you deal with some psycho of which you are unsure of how strong/crazy/careless he is, it's not the same thing.
You're right it's not the same. Fighting in a ring or cage is a bit closer, but still not the same entirely.

krav maga is complete and utter bullshit.

Chop the arm-then karate chop the side of their neck!

Their fucking answer for every attack is to grab balls.

LOL man i live here, hamas is the one using children as human shields,the IDF is the most moral army in the world by far, Palestinians moms send their little kids to kill Israelis because it will make them a shaid {a saint for muslims}
stop getting your info from hittler like reporters and come here and talk to some level-headed muslims , they will tell you the truth about what is going on. israel and us gave billions of dollars to the Palestinians, but hamas like any other arab leader transfer most of the money to their own bank account and to build tunnels to attack israel, just look what happens in Syria ,iraq, libya. if we werent here they would of just kill each other. because guys like you with that pc shit ,europe is also going to be a muslim continent in a few years.
Tell me smart guy what was the K/D of the 2014 incursion?

Than please cite for me the definition of proportional response doctrine.

Not done yet...

Remind us of the basic requirements of all involved nations of UN resolution 242.

And recite for me the 10 incredibly simple lines of the Arab Peace Initiative?

That is if you really want peace for Israel with its neighbors.

Let the pretzel logic excuses begin, LOL!

Krav Maga relies on surprise overwhelming force just like every other basic military tactic.

LOL to all the MMA armchair worriers who think they'd fare any better in this training environment CQC with or without weapons...

- Sinister has his own self-defense method, know as Tile-Maga.

Last edited:
Back