Does Joe Rogan have something against 'The Reaper' Rob Whittaker?

Is it true you have to wear a helmet and get a road registration to ride a bicycle?
Yes, you have to also wear your tight lycra riding kit too.

Joe and Brendan last year were talking about Whittaker during Bispings title reign and during there podcast Brendan said he feels Whittaker is the best in the world. Joe said no he's not - it's Bisping, because Bisping beat Rockhold making Bisping the best and Joe just went on a rant for 5 or so minutes on why Bisping is king and that's that.

Next up we had the Romero/Whittaker rematch where Joe told the world who he had thought won the fight - this was also in the 4th round during the fight he talked as if the fights already over, even though Yoel did next to nothing ala one good punch. I've just never seen Joe be so passionate about a 'robbery' before. I feel Joe knew Rob wouldn't say anything, hence the reason he could be so vocal. But he wouldn't dare speak up against trash talkers like Chael or Bisping.

Then there is the fact that he has never had Whittaker on his show - the only champ btw never to be on it (bar DC but he cant because of his contract with ESPN). Hell even Romero has been on Joe's podcast - twice; and now Israel Adesanya also and he's only been in the UFC for 6 months now. So what's the go with Joe
With 30 seconds to go in the 5th round of the Whittaker Romero II fight Joe is saying Yoel is down on points and needs a KO to win...then 2 mins later goes on a rant about a fucking 10-7 round...dude needs to lay off the weed.

I'm glad Rogan's homosexual tendencies were mentioned on the first page, as that seems to be the fairly obvious answer.

As a child, Joe was beaten by a kangaroo named Rob. The rest explains itself.

THeuEiz.jpg
Dude is yoked as fuck. Im scared off roos now

Rogan just feels that Romero truly won. Then again so did the majority of educated mma sites and journalists plus fighters. The only ones in denial are his fans and plain old racists.

Or people who can do math.

Back