Does Joe Rogan have something against 'The Reaper' Rob Whittaker?

Not so much ubereem anymore. More so Ngannou, Romero(who isnt even black??), Israel, Derrick Lewis. Basically anyone black except Ubereem and brunson.

Yeah that's why I said Ubereem and not Overeem since it's no longer Ubereem after he got off the horsemeat

Yeah that's why I said Ubereem and not Overeem since it's no longer Ubereem after he got off the horsemeat

No still.. He doesnt really talk about Ubereem anymore. I dont think he finds him attractive after that Ngannou KO even if that was only Overeem

Joe and Brendan last year were talking about Whittaker during Bispings title reign and during there podcast Brendan said he feels Whittaker is the best in the world. Joe said no he's not - it's Bisping, because Bisping beat Rockhold making Bisping the best and Joe just went on a rant for 5 or so minutes on why Bisping is king and that's that.

Next up we had the Romero/Whittaker rematch where Joe told the world who he had thought won the fight - this was also in the 4th round during the fight he talked as if the fights already over, even though Yoel did next to nothing ala one good punch. I've just never seen Joe be so passionate about a 'robbery' before. I feel Joe knew Rob wouldn't say anything, hence the reason he could be so vocal. But he wouldn't dare speak up against trash talkers like Chael or Bisping.

Then there is the fact that he has never had Whittaker on his show - the only champ btw never to be on it (bar DC but he cant because of his contract with ESPN). Hell even Romero has been on Joe's podcast - twice; and now Israel Adesanya also and he's only been in the UFC for 6 months now. So what's the go with Joe

Joe probably thinks he's 100 % white. Someone tell him Bobby Knuckles is half Maori/Samoan and he's going to lose his shit.

the only champ to never be on his podcast? Like current/past or what we talking here? i cant think of a few champs current and especially past that havent been on his podcast.
DC has never been on.

IDK. but Robert Whittaker has the potential to be one of the greatest fighters of all time.

His footwork and diversity is something to be appreciated. And I thought he beat Romero both times.
Romero just didn't do quite enough to earn the W.

Gastellum is going to be one tough customer though. His power is underrated but so is Bobby Knuckles chin.

i think it has more to do with Rogan infatuation with Romero than any kind of hatred for Whittaker

IDK. but Robert Whittaker has the potential to be one of the greatest fighters of all time.

His footwork and diversity is something to be appreciated. And I thought he beat Romero both times.
Romero just didn't do quite enough to earn the W.

I thought so too until I saw the damage he took in the second Romero fight.

Rogan just feels that Romero truly won. Then again so did the majority of educated mma sites and journalists plus fighters. The only ones in denial are his fans and plain old racists.

Could totally see Rogan posing with Yoel like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Joe and Brendan last year were talking about Whittaker during Bispings title reign and during there podcast Brendan said he feels Whittaker is the best in the world. Joe said no he's not - it's Bisping, because Bisping beat Rockhold making Bisping the best and Joe just went on a rant for 5 or so minutes on why Bisping is king and that's that.

Next up we had the Romero/Whittaker rematch where Joe told the world who he had thought won the fight - this was also in the 4th round during the fight he talked as if the fights already over, even though Yoel did next to nothing ala one good punch. I've just never seen Joe be so passionate about a 'robbery' before. I feel Joe knew Rob wouldn't say anything, hence the reason he could be so vocal. But he wouldn't dare speak up against trash talkers like Chael or Bisping.

Then there is the fact that he has never had Whittaker on his show - the only champ btw never to be on it (bar DC but he cant because of his contract with ESPN). Hell even Romero has been on Joe's podcast - twice; and now Israel Adesanya also and he's only been in the UFC for 6 months now. So what's the go with Joe
Rogan went in on Chael after Chael tried to go in on Joe about Colby's antics

Why is everybody obsessed with Joe Rogans opinion. Why him specifically?
I like Joe but damn there's almost always several posts on the top page here discussing his opinions on things.

Btw the Reaper is a beast and has as much heart as a fuy like Edgar. I see him as a long time Champion/Contender and hes been the best MW for a while now.

Rogan doesn't have anything against Whittaker, but he does have a hue man crush on Romero's B+ level athleticism and comic book body, which makes him extremely biased against anyone who fights Romero. You can hear the reverence in his voice when he speaks about Romero's body.

It's entirely normal I have a huge gay crush on Paulo Costa so I'm going to be extremely biased against whomever he fights
Careful, we have a Sherdogger (aka A++ level athlete) throwing jabs at Romero regarding athleticism.

Back