Does Joe Rogan have something against 'The Reaper' Rob Whittaker?

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
Joe and Brendan last year were talking about Whittaker during Bispings title reign and during there podcast Brendan said he feels Whittaker is the best in the world. Joe said no he's not - it's Bisping, because Bisping beat Rockhold making Bisping the best and Joe just went on a rant for 5 or so minutes on why Bisping is king and that's that.

Next up we had the Romero/Whittaker rematch where Joe told the world who he had thought won the fight - this was also in the 4th round during the fight he talked as if the fights already over, even though Yoel did next to nothing ala one good punch. I've just never seen Joe be so passionate about a 'robbery' before. I feel Joe knew Rob wouldn't say anything, hence the reason he could be so vocal. But he wouldn't dare speak up against trash talkers like Chael or Bisping.

Then there is the fact that he has never had Whittaker on his show - the only champ btw never to be on it (bar DC but he cant because of his contract with ESPN). Hell even Romero has been on Joe's podcast - twice; and now Israel Adesanya also and he's only been in the UFC for 6 months now. So what's the go with Joe

As a child, Joe was beaten by a kangaroo named Rob. The rest explains itself.

THeuEiz.jpg

Rogan doesn't have anything against Whittaker, but he does have a hue man crush on Romero's B+ level athleticism and comic book body, which makes him extremely biased against anyone who fights Romero. You can hear the reverence in his voice when he speaks about Romero's body.

It's entirely normal I have a huge gay crush on Paulo Costa so I'm going to be extremely biased against whomever he fights

Hogan is pro - muscle bound dudes, due to him being a juiced up manlet.

Joe has a weird obsession with muscular black dudes like Romero, Ubereem, Ngannou.

So any opponent they face he will most likely not support.

Last edited:
Joe even said in the post fight interview to rob something about a rubber match and rob was clearly like wtf? Joe a rubber match requires each to have won a fight not Yoel being 0-2

Last edited:
No. It's just clear as day that Whittaker did not win that fight.

Joe and Brendan last year were talking about Whittaker during Bispings title reign and during there podcast Brendan said he feels Whittaker is the best in the world. Joe said no he's not - it's Bisping, because Bisping beat Rockhold making Bisping the best and Joe just went on a rant for 5 or so minutes on why Bisping is king and that's that.

Next up we had the Romero/Whittaker rematch where Joe told the world who he had thought won the fight - this was also in the 4th round during the fight he talked as if the fights already over, even though Yoel did next to nothing ala one good punch. I've just never seen Joe be so passionate about a 'robbery' before. I feel Joe knew Rob wouldn't say anything, hence the reason he could be so vocal. But he wouldn't dare speak up against trash talkers like Chael or Bisping.

Then there is the fact that he has never had Whittaker on his show - the only champ btw never to be on it (bar DC but he cant because of his contract with ESPN). Hell even Romero has been on Joe's podcast - twice; and now Israel Adesanya also and he's only been in the UFC for 6 months now. So what's the go with Joe
Bisping hasn't been on either.

How could anyone ever think Bisping was the best in the world?

Joe rogan is honest....Romero beat whittaker the 2nd time.

As for him not being on the podcast...who gives a shit? That doesnt mean anything....sometimes some fighters simply havent gone to it...doesn't mean joe rogam hates em or not.

OP is just an overly sensitive whittaker fanboy.

Last edited:
Rogan can't handle the real types. Rogan is a fucking hack, the president of the bro-science league, an ego driven little manlet. RW is a normal fucking human, totally comfortable in his own skin. Someone like that will see straight through Rogan's bullshit, and whats makes it worse is that RW doesn't feel the need to self-promote so won't suck up to Rogan because of his audience outreach. Rogan is 100% intimidated by RW.

If you cant tell i despise rogan and admire RW.

I'm fairly certain this kangaroo is named Yoel.
No that’s rob.

This is Yoel this kangaroo. Note the bigger thicker traps and arms aswell as a much wider chest.

images

Rogan doesn't have anything against Whittaker, but he does have a hue man crush on Romero's B+ level athleticism and comic book body, which makes him extremely biased against anyone who fights Romero. You can hear the reverence in his voice when he speaks about Romero's body.

It's entirely normal I have a huge gay crush on Paulo Costa so I'm going to be extremely biased against whomever he fights

Imagine if Yoel used leg kicks all the time, Rogan would lose it.

tenor.gif

Aldo, Holloway, Conor were never part of his show, this is only FW division - they are kinda foreign champs (Holloway is Hawaian, Conor is Irish)
JDS,Werdum, Cain were never part of his show- HW division
Rockhold,Weidman, Andreson Silva, Bisping, Whittaker were never part of his show - MW division
Nunes,Holm, Jedrzejczyk were never part of his show - WMMA divisions
Let's stop it here, it's not like every champ is his guest.

Rogan can't handle the real types. Rogan is a fucking hack, the president of the bro-science league, an ego driven little manlet. RW is a normal fucking human, totally comfortable in his own skin. Someone like that will see straight through Rogan's bullshit, and whats makes it worse is that RW doesn't feel the need to self-promote so won't suck up to Rogan because of his audience outreach. Rogan is 100% intimidated by RW.

If you cant tell i despise rogan and admire RW.

Actually this JR won't invite guest who probably won't play his games. Whittaker and JR won't be buddies, especially when he destroyed few jacked black guys like Jacarre, Brunson or Romero.

Joe has a weird obsession with muscular black dudes like Romero, Ubereem, Ngannou.

So any opponent they face he will most likely not support.

Not so much ubereem anymore. More so Ngannou, Romero(who isnt even black??), Israel, Derrick Lewis. Basically anyone black except Ubereem and brunson.

the only champ to never be on his podcast? Like current/past or what we talking here? i cant think of a few champs current and especially past that havent been on his podcast.

Back