Does Chael Sonnen's podcast beat the JRE MMA podcast?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
The normal Rogan podcast would have a bigger audience but Chael claims he is the biggest doing mma.

You don't get Chael...

Chael claims he is the biggest doing mma.
giphy.gif

Since Schaub is mostly on the JRE MMA Podcast,

Drying Paint is also a better MMA podcast.

Chael is taller and heavier than King mo; so is bigger than 5'5 Rogan.

Tired of Rogan's MMA Show with Schaub, #1 is Ariel Helwani's The MMA Hour.

Small clips random people post from the JRE are bigger than Chael's podcast.

Helwani's is the best but fuck his introduction . i get the PRIDE lady throwback is nostalgic and all but it's so goddamn loud.

The normal Rogan podcast would have a bigger audience but Chael claims he is the biggest doing mma.
Chael just offers that opinion that nobody every thinks of and says shit in a different way. Idk how to explain the guy buy i swear every time I listen to him I asking myself how much do I really know about mma.

I just can’t stand Chaels voice. I always feel like I’m listening to an infomercial.

Chael just offers that opinion that nobody every thinks of and says shit in a different way. Idk how to explain the guy buy i swear every time I listen to him I asking myself how much do I really know about mma.

Oh, if we're talking about who knows more about MMA and says it best, definitely Chael.

Helwani's is the best but fuck his introduction . i get the PRIDE lady throwback is nostalgic and all but it's so goddamn loud.
Hahaha ! I agree man that’s lame as fuck . I’ve quietly hated it alone.
Glad to be a fellow hater of that shit.
Otherwise, I enjoy his podcasts.

I've talked about this numerous times and most people disagree, but I like a challenge, so here we go again.

Chael was great when his good friend Joel was on. The shit chael spewed at him was God damn hilarious. They'd constantly get into amusing arguments but always made up, more or less. They'd talk about mma dominantly and Joel, tho a bit of an idiot, he did have a common denominator people understand.

Now, chael has Jacob and I couldn't be any more bored. Chael is no longer funny cuz he's got no one to bounce shit off of anymore.

Therefore, Joe wins.

Back