Does Chael Sonnen's podcast beat the JRE MMA podcast?

Never really liked Joe's podcast

Nothing he says really interests me. His insight doesn't do much for me either, I've never been a big of his to boot as well

Joe is also more biased than Chael, more fascinated by physique and muscles, and always goes back to the same things

Sometimes Chael will say stuff that will surprise me. He is more intelligent than he gets credit for, and has more knowledge about fights and what people want to see than Rogan.

That is where Joe drops the ball. It's more about what he wants to see than the fans.

And his random shit is just boring. His speculations, Bigfoot ramblings, it's all a bunch of bullshit.

I look forward to Chael's youtube clips than Joe's by far.

Nothing beats Alpha Talk with Dustin and Rex
Dustin-Diam88297539.jpg

alg-rex-gestures-jpg.jpg
I want to know more about this post.

Nah. I’m a big Chael fan and listen to both podcasts. JRE is a lot more entertaining. I don’t really like Jacob

I only watch JRE clips on youtube. cant stand listening to chael clips because I assume everything he says is a lie

other than that I listen to Ariel Helwani's show on Mondays or clips if he has a good guest or something controversial, and I listen to luke thomas/mmajunkie radio on SiriusXM radio to/from work in the car

The guy that does the podcast with Chael is clueless about MMA, when Chael asks him about certain opinions it’s cringe

rogans podcast is overrated. chaels is on point and always entertaining

I've talked about this numerous times and most people disagree, but I like a challenge, so here we go again.

Chael was great when his good friend Joel was on. The shit chael spewed at him was God damn hilarious. They'd constantly get into amusing arguments but always made up, more or less. They'd talk about mma dominantly and Joel, tho a bit of an idiot, he did have a common denominator people understand.

Now, chael has Jacob and I couldn't be any more bored. Chael is no longer funny cuz he's got no one to bounce shit off of anymore.

Therefore, Joe wins.
i miss joel the bafoon too

Chael has claimed lots of things over the years.

For all the good Sonnen does he's too much of a bullshit artist to be a better host than Rogan.

Back