Does anyone find Elias Theodorou boring ?

I fast forward through all of his fights if I'm behind. Every time. He seems like a good dude, but I just don't enjoy watching him.

He just tries to be elusive. You have to play to your strengths. If you're pillowfisted yet try to stand and bang you're not going to have a fucking career, and especially not in the UFC. He's good at what he does, and I appreciate that. Plus, he's a super nice, humble dude; I know I might be alone in this, but I actually find it hard to dislike him.
He may be a nice guy but you're delusional to describe him as humble. He's totally in love with himself.

On the other hand, as bad as he is, I bet on him to win. Even though he's terrible, he's better than Kelly. If Kelly wasn't so age worn it would be different. Theodorou can't beat anyone reasonably good but since they can exploit his good looks, he's probably not going to have to until it's time to renegotiate his contract.

Multiple people in the PBP thread yesterday scored the fight 29-28 Kelly, including me.

You should stop name-calling people because of scorecards you don't agree with, lmfao.
How pathetic is that? He had Kelly winning, quite a few had. No reason to get butthurt.

OK guy who jumps in and doesn't read all the necessary posts before replying..go look at the fight stats I posted and tell me how you and all those people thought kelly won..ridiculous man..just cuz it wasn't the most exciting way to win or dislike the fighter doesn't mean he didnt win and fought a good game plan. .I'm insulting the other guy because it's plain to see if your unbias why he won..dudes trying to argue against the facts and rules of MMA lol its not a popularity contest..it's a combat sport and he picked a strategy that won

He may be a nice guy but you're delusional to describe him as humble. He's totally in love with himself.

On the other hand, as bad as he is, I bet on him to win. Even though he's terrible, he's better than Kelly. If Kelly wasn't so age worn it would be different. Theodorou can't beat anyone reasonably good but since they can exploit his good looks, he's probably not going to have to until it's time to renegotiate his contract.
People grow and change. His recent interviews certainly show a more humble side.

Including TUf hes 8-2 in UFC so hes doing something rifht

OK guy who jumps in and doesn't read all the necessary posts before replying..go look at the fight stats I posted and tell me how you and all those people thought kelly won..ridiculous man..just cuz it wasn't the most exciting way to win or dislike the fighter doesn't mean he didnt win and fought a good game plan. .I'm insulting the other guy because it's plain to see if your unbias why he won..dudes trying to argue against the facts and rules of MMA lol its not a popularity contest..it's a combat sport and he picked a strategy that won

The fight stats? LMAO

You mean the number of INSIGNIFICANT strikes by fucking Elias Theoboreyou?

kickpuncher__codename_punchkicker_by_ameba2k-d50dj0l.jpg

Yeah terrible only point fighting has no power and never goes for the finish very handsome tho

Match him up with Borrachinha: super aggressive opponent, makes perfect sense ranking wise, plus it has the theme of battle of dimepieces.
Nah. He doesn't deserve a step up in competition. Give him the Jon Fitch treatment(minus the main card status). Let him dance in the undercard until his contract expires.

never heard of him

thats because hes a bum

His another male model in love with his own hair. He just keeps finding new ways to make a fight boring, his normal tactic is to press opponents against the cage and dry hump them now since he wants none of Dan in the clinch he runs away the whole fight.

He's not good at winning. He's good at not losing.

That makes him a shitty fighter.

What did I misread? ..you said he could of easily lost..how? .. just face it ur biased and uneducated ..enough now

You replied to me with stats from the fight when my whole point from the beginning was that there are "significant strikes" getting counted who truly should not which is something tons of people have spoken out about in the past but I guess they all are uneducated. You are the one who is biased as hell for your fellow canadian and easily offended like you were his crazy sidechick.

And im not sure if you are serious about asking how he could have lost a decision. Ever heared of the saying to never let it go to the judges? Dan kelly wasnt landing much either but there have been crazier decisions.

Jesus is this guy boring. He runs around landing baby kicks all night. Did you guys catch his fight last night ? Dude literally runs around while landing the most pathetic kicks in the world. I had to fight myself to stay awake during his fight. Whats your thoughts on his fighting style ?
Worst boxing in the ufc

He fights how I used to fight on UFC 1 on career mode when you have low attributes at the start.

Jab, land a light leg kick, run to the opposite side of the cage, reset.

Back