Does anyone find Elias Theodorou boring ?

Have never seen him fight.

Likely won’t

The worst hands in MMA

He throws his hands only to set up that right kick which is all he fuckin does, and he throws this hammerfist kinda strike which even when it lands couldn’t knock out an 8th grader

I’m from Toronto and I absolutely hate this guys fighting style and most often cheer against him.

Please put him in with Romero or Jacare so I can see him get his shit pushed in and (hopefully) never have to watch him again

It's embarrassing to have this clown rep GTA MMA.

Hopefully, Cirkunov can get his career back on track.

Non of the strikes the guy threw were effective or significant so he doesnt make it past point one or two either. He was literally running away the whole time while throwing the weakest excuses for strikes ive ever seen. Carlos condit was throwing bombs against nick diaz compared to this. You shouldnt be able to win a decision like that. There is plenty of guys with footwork and an evasive style (machida, wonderboy etc.) but these guys still are in the fight and throw legit strikes, they arent avoiding it at any chance.

When your the only one landing crazy hard or not..that's effective..shut up and learn about fighting

Jesus is this guy boring. He runs around landing baby kicks all night. Did you guys catch his fight last night ? Dude literally runs around while landing the most pathetic kicks in the world. I had to fight myself to stay awake during his fight. Whats your thoughts on his fighting style ?

One of the most boring and ugly fighting styles ever. Does he even have any finishes? Kelly got robbed last night.

entertaining personality , but more or less the Canadian version of Jon Fitch :D

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus

You got a man crush on Elias or something my man
It was a wank fight
And I gave it Kelly
Period

No its not like that I just understand the fight tactic..may not be a popular one but it was effective at stopping Dan kelly's main game of judo and grappling... if you thought Dan kelly won then I'm glad your not a judge lol because bias people like you spoil careers of young fighters..my previous posts here prove why he won..wasnt pretty wasn't devastating. .but he won..enough with the Dan kelly hype train the guys 40 and a one trick pony..he lost fair and square it was on him to adjust after round 1 he didn't and lost. .as a fighter you must adapt to survive he just kept coming forward and ate kick after kick..u can't do that for 3 rounds and win.. forward pressure is great if your landing or scoring takedown's otherwise you just chasing and getting picked off

entertaining personality , but more or less the Canadian version of Jon Fitch :D

Don't slander Fitch like that. At least he would impose his will on his opponents, and there were several instances where he legitimately did a lot of damage from top position despite the fight going to decision.

That hair is some straight up Nicholas Cage Con-Air type shit though...
conair.gif

1d1886ed7ad8236a0a2abf34ddc5e8b3eedcc1eb096b310f12472d7acdb6f9d4a8c7c592d6123c98_rw_1920.jpg

Jesus is this guy boring. He runs around landing baby kicks all night. Did you guys catch his fight last night ? Dude literally runs around while landing the most pathetic kicks in the world. I had to fight myself to stay awake during his fight. Whats your thoughts on his fighting style ?

Well.. slapping someone in the face with your foot isn't the same as landing a head kick... if that's what you mean.

When your the only one landing crazy hard or not..that's effective..shut up and learn about fighting

No, when you simply are playing touch butt in the park with your opponent you shouldnt get any points. You go shut up and watch track if you find that anyhow impressive.

No, when you simply are playing touch butt in the park with your opponent you shouldnt get any points. You go shut up and watch track if you find that anyhow impressive.

..sigh..Casual fans these days ..SMH

he was always boring
didnt even watch his last fight

If anyone thinks he is boring...yes he is...

STAY AWAY from his run at TUF!!!...that was as boring as it gets!!!!!!

..sigh..Casual fans these days ..SMH

Yes im really casual when it comes to track. I think you are in the wrong forum mate. Please enter any gym that is involved in combat sports, which you probably never have, and ask people training what they think about it and they all gonna tell you that this was an embarrassing performance. You just desperately try to defend him because he is from canada.

Yes im really casual when it comes to track. I think you are in the wrong forum mate. Please enter any gym that is involved in combat sports, which you probably never have, and ask people training what they think about it and they all gonna tell you that this was an embarrassing performance.

I've been training in martial arts for almost 10 years lol.. I made it clear it wasn't a overly impressive win but it was the right strategy and he won fair and square. .that's all ..your the one trying to tell me how MMA is scored..or should be scored according to you lol not the unified rules that actually apply in real life..

No its not like that I just understand the fight tactic..may not be a popular one but it was effective at stopping Dan kelly's main game of judo and grappling... if you thought Dan kelly won then I'm glad your not a judge lol because bias people like you spoil careers of young fighters..my previous posts here prove why he won..wasnt pretty wasn't devastating. .but he won..enough with the Dan kelly hype train the guys 40 and a one trick pony..he lost fair and square it was on him to adjust after round 1 he didn't and lost. .as a fighter you must adapt to survive he just kept coming forward and ate kick after kick..u can't do that for 3 rounds and win.. forward pressure is great if your landing or scoring takedown's otherwise you just chasing and getting picked off

Dan had him in the grappling exchanges
His punches and dirty boxing were far more damaging than ANY of Elias baby kicks
Combine that with his pressure he easily won 2 rounds out of 3

I'm proud we've found Elias's only fan though
Good on you little guy

Does anyone find him exciting, would be a better question.

Dan had him in the grappling exchanges
His punches and dirty boxing were far more damaging than ANY of Elias baby kicks
Combine that with his pressure he easily won 2 rounds out of 3

I'm proud we've found Elias's only fan though
Good on you little guy

Let's look at those grappling exchanges. .a brief single over under grip with 3 or 4 shovel punches followed by a break and eating a leg or body kick..then followed by long period's of following elias and eating leg and body kick combo's. .then when he hit a takedown elias covered up and got back to his feet and moved while striking with kicks none of them caught or checked by kelly. ...I could understand if kelly backed him against the fence for awhile. .cut him or bruised up a bit...or held him with control on the ground..there was none of that. .a few brief moments of activity doesn't out weigh a fight long consistent work rate of kicks..landing hard or soft..pretty or ugly..strikes landed are strikes landed ..

Screenshot_2017-11-19-14-14-53.png

Back