Does anyone find Elias Theodorou boring ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Jesus is this guy boring. He runs around landing baby kicks all night. Did you guys catch his fight last night ? Dude literally runs around while landing the most pathetic kicks in the world. I had to fight myself to stay awake during his fight. Whats your thoughts on his fighting style ?

Last edited:
He's the worst male fighter currently on the UFC roster, after CM Punk obviously.

And yeah, I consider Dan Kelly a better fighter before anyone asks.

He's the worst male fighter currently on the UFC roster, after CM Punk obviously.

And yeah, I consider Dan Kelly a better fighter before anyone asks.
Most boring maybe but he is clearly better than guys that can't win.

Most boring maybe but he is clearly better than guys that can't win.

Dan Kelly lost to him and I still think Dan Kelly is 10 times the fighter he is, especially considering his age.

So I disagree.

can't watch his fights, it's that bad

Match him up with Borrachinha: super aggressive opponent, makes perfect sense ranking wise, plus it has the theme of battle of dimepieces.

Dan Kelly lost to him and I still think Dan Kelly is 10 times the fighter he is, especially considering his age.

So I disagree.
So his level of boringness is creating large bias against him. I get it.

If you lose to a guy like Elias, you have to be the worst fighter on the roster right? I mean, Elias is terrible right? If you can't beat someone who is the worst, are you not in fact, the worst?

So his level of boringness is creating large bias against him. I get it.

If you lose to a guy like Elias, you have to be the worst fighter on the roster right? I mean, Elias is terrible right? If you can't beat someone who is the worst, are you not in fact, the worst?

I can't hide my negative bias towards that guy nor will I try to.

You might be right from an objective standpoint, but to me that dude will always be the worst fighter on the roster until he gets cut. And then he's the worst on the roster of Bellator or ACB.

a7d8y5C.gif

How better can i put this without sounding harsh.

He's a piece of shit.

Funny thing is, I thought his fight last night was his most entertaining UFC by far. He only spent about 45 seconds holding and pushing his opponent against the cage. There's usually about 5 or 6 minutes of that.

First fight of his that i saw was against Sam Alvey.

Since then, i change the channel when i see Elias getting ready.

Those kicks have so little impact. Sad.

Honestly he kind of disappears into the swirl of mediocrity that was the main card.

On that night, every fighter was Elias Theodorou.

Yes...But

In pro sports. Winning is the only thing that matters. He won.

I really have to question his fight IQ because I don't know what situation would merit an attack consisting of five right head kicks in a row. He can't deal with pressure when he fights because it usually ends up in him back peddling and throwing a few sideways toes into someone's hips. It's almost like he's coasting by an athletics alone because his fundamentals are barely sculpted at best...the fact that the commentators were even mentioning the name Wonderboy in the same sentence when describing his fighting style is cringeworthy.

During the Volkanovski fight I was feeling tired. Saw it was Theodorou up next and just went to bed.

Back