Does a Healthy Kevin Lee Beat Tony Ferguson?

Does a Healthy Kevin Lee Beat Tony Ferguson

• Total voters
Imo, no. Tony will always have a higher pace and can hold that pace. Lee tried it and his body failed him.

No not for me. Tony beats him at 100% or 80%. Sure staph can hurt your gas tank, I don't deny that, but Tony is a better fighter and has much more weapons and is more creative

nah tony beat him even tho kevin has "THAT" in his system.

He missed weight once for fuck sake, something he had never done before.
I think people are saying it more due to how hard the cut is for him and even he has admitted it.

That extra pound is huge, don't see how he beats Tony, can't deal with that pace.

As we all know at this point, Kevin Lee went into the Tony Ferguson fight on antibiotics due to some nasty Staph Infection he had on his chest.

He actually wasn't on antibiotics for the Ferguson fight. He opted out of them on because he knew from experience with staph that it was going to make him feel worse in the short term and he had his cut and fight to worry about, even if in the long term it would've been better to have taken them

He was taking cloves on ginger to try and fight it

Lee from Saturday gives any top-tier fighter a scrap... Not sure if he would... but he could with that improved cardio.

I think Tony survives and submits him in the championship rounds.

Back