Does a Healthy Kevin Lee Beat Tony Ferguson?

Does a Healthy Kevin Lee Beat Tony Ferguson

• Total voters
I think the fact that Lee took down Tony is very overvalued. I don't think Tony gave a fuck about being taken down and he had planned for it and his plan worked perfectly. Tony is just too sly of a fox for Lee.

34 is a very serious age to be at. Take a look at the muscle mass that Frankie has lost since his first annhilate not of Cub Swanson. Ferguson doesn't have ROMERO genes and he will lose to Lee next time.

Tony matches up extremely well with both Lee and Khabib. He wins both fights.

to people saying staph is an "Excuse" you're fucking idiots, period

idk if he would win the rematch but he definitely wouldn't gas as hard
It's a little weird honestly.

Most of these guys don't even know what staph Is or what the effects are I feel.

Tony will be even older and is going to be more fragile. If they rematch and Kevin Lee doesn’t have staph, he would destroy Ferguson.

Going to throw it out there, the staph is an excuse and cutting to 155 as you would have to do for a title fight is what killed Lee in that fight. Only reason he didn't gas against Barboza is because he didn't hit it.

People saying 'staph'....not every staph infection is the same. If you had a serious one the doctor would not let you fight, simple as, you would not be medically cleared. Lee can't hit 155 without it killing his gas tank.

The clown should not have been competing if he had staph anyway. So kiss my ass. You boys sure love to push these narratives when it suits, the fact is, Ferguson beats Lee every time. So take that excuse and stick it up your ass.

No. Lee stays in guard to long and doesn't threaten submissions from anyway but back mount. Lee would be stuck in Tony's guard again wasting energy, defending subs, and eating elbow.

Same as last time but Lee lasts a little longer and does a little better.

I doubt you had to fight one of the best UFC fighters in the world while on anti-biotics though. That and whatever you may have been doing are vastly different.
I've sparred, wrestled, and run a marathon while on anti-biotics. No effect on my cardio in any of them.

I'm sure the staph effected Kevin but at the pace he was fighting (rushing for a finsh) and the damage he was taking, it was only a matter of time before he gassed.

Would be another good fight either way! I'll say that my 10 day cycle of antibiotics for staph (specifically MRSA) WRECKED me. I had a no energy, a constant headache, and diarrhea for all 10 days- FML!

So cant speak on people who have just regular staph and take different antibiotics, but I was on two different ones for 10 days and it was pretty bad. I felt like i had Lupus or something.

If he 100% was on antibiotics then its certainly gonna be much harder for Tony if the second fight follows the first.

I asked myself the same thing after the fight. Lee started gassing into the third round and you could see he was starting to sit in Edson's full guard instead of crushing past it like he did in the first two rounds. Tony would have likely finished Lee the 4th or 5th.

I doubt you had to fight one of the best UFC fighters in the world while on anti-biotics though. That and whatever you may have been doing are vastly different.
Pretty sure it was mentioned he didn’t take antibiotics until after the fight.

Kevin Lee misses weight. Gets absolutely rocked by average Barboza and people are still hyping him up.

'Healthy Kevin Lee' joins
'Sea Level Cain' & 'Chuck with that look in his eye'.
A new mythical legend.

Back