Do you wear a belt (s)

???

• yes

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
I've noticed that a lot of British men don't wear belts with suitpants. Was told that wearing a belt implies your clothes don't fit which in turn implies you lack either style or money. Problem is, it looks like total shit.

I've noticed that a lot of British men don't wear belts with suitpants. Was told that wearing a belt implies your clothes don't fit which in turn implies you either lack style or money. Problem is, it looks like total shit.

The Trivago guy must be a millionaire :eek:

rs-162682-20140801_Trivago_02_x1800.jpg

There oughtta be a thread devoted to a list of things that just never lose their shine. Almost the perfect movie.

Well damn that's a fine thread idea. If I wasn't so lazy I might make it myself.

Also yeah, GB is as close to perfect as it gets. It's also a kind of interesting historical look at NYC. New York really doesn't look like that anymore.

Well damn that's a fine thread idea. If I wasn't so lazy I might make it myself.

Also yeah, GB is as close to perfect as it gets. It's also a kind of interesting historical look at NYC. New York really doesn't look like that anymore.
Straight up.
I grew up in Sunnyside. The City was pretty different back in the day.
I just rewatched GB the other day to see how it holds up. Decided I need to own a bluray copy.

"I don't know, some wavy lines or something."
*glances at card with wavy lines or something, reaches for pain-switch anyways*

The Trivago guy must be a millionaire :eek:

rs-162682-20140801_Trivago_02_x1800.jpg

On german TV we have this guy with his fake french accent - if I saw him walking on the street I'd run him over without hesitation:
Trivago-Werbung-2016-Artikelbild.jpg

But your Trivago guy pisses me off already.

On german TV we have this guy with his fake french accent - if I saw him walking on the street I'd run him over without hesitation:
Trivago-Werbung-2016-Artikelbild.jpg

But your Trivago guy pisses me off already.

It's a gimmick man, they're hiring intentionally shitty people so people will talk about Trivago and it becomes a buzzword that attracks business.

Come on, I'm the only asshole who doesn't wear a belt? Fuck all of you.

Straight up.
I grew up in Sunnyside. The City was pretty different back in the day.
I just rewatched GB the other day to see how it holds up. Decided I need to own a bluray copy.

"I don't know, some wavy lines or something."
*glances at card with wavy lines or something, reaches for pain-switch anyways*

lol I fuckin love it. At the end the kid's like "you can keep the 5 bucks"

He's paying him 5 dollars to torture him and wingman for him so he can pick up that girl

ahahah

Come on, I'm the only asshole who doesn't wear a belt? Fuck all of you.

I assume you wear a paper clip instead....?

lol I fuckin love it. At the end the kid's like "you can keep the 5 bucks"

He's paying him 5 dollars to torture him and wingman for him so he can pick up that girl

ahahah
I thought she was a hotty too, and he was being so conspiratorial with her by the end of it.

*singsongy vocalising*
"Call it fate, call it karma..."

I only wear a belt during autoerotic asphyxiation.

My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up my belt. What the fuck's really goin on down there?

My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up my belt. What the fuck's really goin on down there?
That response would be a perfect @Clippy thread. Also, maybe it's the weed, but that answer is kind of brilliant.

Yes when I go out. I have belts to match whatever I'm wearing.

Back