• no

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Cause I don't. I mostly wear shorts 10 months out of the year

I was recently at the mall and saw this man who had a neon green strong looking string as a belt. It was very long and he was trying to tie it. He was taking a very long time doing this and looking like he was having a hard time making a knot. This guy didn't look special needs either but I thought it was such a weird thing, wearing this bright neon green string as a belt. You never know what you'll see at the mall :eek:

I have seen things :eek:

Let's talk about strange things you've seen in malls

Just a cock-sock for me unless I have guests.
Then it's nothing at all
Free range

Without my belt how would I belt people in the face for having opinions

My Grandfather came over for my birthday and gave me this really old belt .. it didn't even fit me. I think he forgot about my birthday and just grabbed something out of his closet. The belt was from the depression or something :/

I can't think of one time I've ever seen something strange at the mall.

This leads me to believe that I must be the strange thing at the mall that everyone goes home to talk about seeing with their family and friends.

and yes, I wear a belt. Only thing keeping my pants up.

I wear a regular belt with jeans and I wer my replica UFC championship belt always and especially during sexytime. I learn from the best!

My awesome belt was arranged for me by the McUFC and it's never been threatened because I never have to defend my McUFC Forever- Belt™

@Clippy belt
img_0026.jpg

I haven't been in a mall in quite some time but I did see a guy in shorts crab walking many years ago.

Most of the time yes.I wear fancy boy clothes alot so it looks weird not to wear a belt.

Cause I don't. I mostly wear shorts 10 months out of the year

I was recently at the mall and saw this man who had a neon green strong looking string as a belt. It was very long and he was trying to tie it. He was taking a very long time doing this and looking like he was having a hard time making a knot. This guy didn't look special needs either but I thought it was such a weird thing, wearing this bright neon green string as a belt. You never know what you'll see at the mall :eek:

I have seen things :eek:

Let's talk about strange things you've seen in malls

When I was a teenager in the 90's I thought it was a good idea to go to the mall after I dropped a couple of hits of acid. I'm pretty sure that myself and the three friends I was with were the strange things at the mall.

I always wear a belt I feel naked without one. I used to be a belt buckle guy too, (my favorite being a Guns N' Roses buckle) but I grew out of that phase. I also wear a tool belt at work everyday during the week if that counts.

Back