Do you want Trump to be impeached?

I answered your question, and now you are moving the goalpost. Republican tax bill is also set to increase national debt. So whether obama or trump, both increase the national debt.

I ain't moving shit. I'm stating provable facts. Trump improved the economy, true or false?

I ain't moving shit. I'm stating provable facts. Trump improved the economy, true or false?
You are moving the goalpost again. You stated that Obama couldn't fix the economy and your opinion was wrong. I pointed out that the economy doubled during his term. It has also risen quickly under a pro business republican. So neither have been bad for the economy during the years 2008-2017.

You are trying to change the subject rather than admit that the economy did well during Obama's terms, which was the opposite of your first statement.

You are moving the goalpost again. You stated that Obama couldn't fix the economy and your opinion was wrong. I pointed out that the economy doubled during his term. It has also risen quickly under a pro business republican. So neither have been bad for the economy during the years 2008-2017.

You are trying to change the subject rather than admit that the economy did well during Obama's terms, which was the opposite of your first statement.

And you're avoiding the question.

Trump's economy is clearly better than Obama's.

Do you disagree?

I see it as inevitable. He is such a crook.

How much debt did Obama add?

Not whether he is guilty of anything or not, just if you want him impeached.

https://www.thenation.com/article/if-trump-fires-mueller-we-must-impeach/

impeach-trump-protests.jpg

9-25-17-impeach-trump-billboard.jpg

impeach-trump.jpg

Undecided. I waver back-n-forth. My resistance to seeing him impeached is because I feel Pence would be worse, as far as US interventionism goes.

There just isn't any good alternatives. Trump is turning out to be shit but impeaching him is also shitty. Every option is shit.

How much debt did Obama add?
You see, you keep trying to change the subject. Also ignoring the fact that both trump and obama added or are adding to the deficit and therefore your implication is mute.

You can't admit that you are wrong, and its sad. I'm checking out of this argument cause its clear you can't even follow basic logic. If you feel like you have won this argument, kudos. More power to you.

You see, you keep trying to change the subject. Also ignoring the fact that both trump and obama added or are adding to the deficit and therefore your implication is mute.

You can't admit that you are wrong, and its sad.

See, you don't fact check. Trump is lowering the debt.

You can't admit that you are wrong, and its sad. I'm checking out of this argument cause its clear you can't even follow basic logic. If you feel like you have won this argument, kudos. More power to you.

Can you admit that you're wrong?

It's 'moot' and not 'mute'.
You are the one that's wrong but will never admit it.

I'm not trying to 'win' anything. I'm fine just educating you.

If the evidence is strong against him then yes, but if not then let him finish his term, impeachment is embarrassing for the country.

Of course if he's committed an impeachable offense I'd like to see it. Its very often claimed he has but idk, I haven't followed those stories close enough to know either way. IMO he's a shit president either way.

Yeah.

The system has worked a long, long time and I am comfortable with the Constitutional Order reigning in the three ring circus.

See, you don't fact check. Trump is lowering the debt.
What do you base that on?

Unless he vetoes the bill the Republicans just published today, he’s about to add 1.5 trillion to it...

Impeaching him without an impeachable offense would set an absurd precedent. He has, however, committed impeachable offenses, and did so from day 1, with using his office to personally enrich himself.
Name these "impeachable offenses".

What do you base that on?

Unless he vetoes the bill the Republicans just published today, he’s about to add 1.5 trillion to it...

I base it on not CNN.

Since you seem like a snopes guy, you can check it out there.
Even they couldn't dismiss it.

Back