Do you want Trump to be impeached?

You think the economy would be where it's at with Hillary in office?

You're delusional.

It would probably be chugging along with mediocre growth and projection just like now, seeing as Hilary was a complete and total shill for the moneyed elite in this country. She would have been making shitty, unattainable promises to them just like Trump. I dont see her bringing to bear a tax giveaway to the rich that would widen the deficit, while projecting like 4% growth as a result, like Trump, however. I mean, fucking lol.

It would probably be chugging along with mediocre growth and projection just like now, seeing as Hilary was a complete and total shill for the moneyed elite in this country. She would have been making shitty, unattainable promises to them just like Trump. I dont see her bringing to bear a tax giveaway to the rich that would widen the deficit, while projecting like 4% growth as a result, like Trump, however. I mean, fucking lol.

Trickle down is a joke, I'll grant you that.

But tax breaks to poor people? What's that gonna do?

The poor don't pay taxes, they get refunds already. So give them bigger refunds?

Businesses pay taxes and employ people. Gotta keep them from going overseas.

I don't care this shit is funny as hell

but for the sake of my American buds it's probably best
he gets out of the driver's seat before he crashes

Trickle down is a joke, I'll grant you that.

But tax breaks to poor people? What's that gonna do?

The poor don't pay taxes, they get refunds already. So give them bigger refunds?

Businesses pay taxes and employ people. Gotta keep them from going overseas.

These poor people are taxpayers, that is why they would be getting a tax cut. That's the point in it's entirety.

It is flatly fallacious to suggest this gift to the largest corporations and to the most oppullent members of our society will result in jobs coming back to our nation, and any sort of raise in wages. Here they are:

• The corporate tax rate will still be many percentage points higher than corporations can receive in Ireland, many English channel Islands, or numerous other havens. There is simply no incentive for these companies to bring back their funds.
  • There is also nothing to suggest that bringing these tax cuts to corporations will result in more jobs or higher wages, because it has been tried before. Under the Reagan and Bush administrations, this was tried. Corporations bought assets, dividends, and bought stocks back
  • Another fatal detail to the idea this will bring back jobs and up wages is the fact that labor is still far cheaper in the third world. There is simply no incentive for corporations to utilize the labor of US citizens when the people of Mexico, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam or any other number of third world nations.
On top of all that, none of the loopholes that led to corporations exporting their funds have been closed.

These poor people are taxpayers, that is why they would be getting a tax cut. That's the point in it's entirety.

It is flatly fallacious to suggest this gift to the largest corporations and to the most oppullent members of our society will result in jobs coming back to our nation, and any sort of raise in wages. Here they are:

• The corporate tax rate will still be many percentage points higher than corporations can receive in Ireland, many English channel Islands, or numerous other havens. There is simply no incentive for these companies to bring back their funds.
  • There is also nothing to suggest that bringing these tax cuts to corporations will result in more jobs or higher wages, because it has been tried before. Under the Reagan and Bush administrations, this was tried. Corporations bought assets, dividends, and bought stocks back
  • Another fatal detail to the idea this will bring back jobs and up wages is the fact that labor is still far cheaper in the third world. There is simply no incentive for corporations to utilize the labor of US citizens when the people of Mexico, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam or any other number of third world nations.
On top of all that, none of the loopholes that led to corporations exporting their funds have been closed.

But businesses are coming back aren't they?

And your copy/paste still doesn't address the fact that poor people get tax returns.
They pay minimal taxes.

Yeah. I heard he drinks a lot of diet coke, and that fucking sickens me. It makes me hate him. They need to throw that bum out. I can't respect the leadership or the reasoning of someone that prefers diet coke to coffee/tea/water/real coke.

Not whether he is guilty of anything or not, just if you want him impeached.

https://www.thenation.com/article/if-trump-fires-mueller-we-must-impeach/

impeach-trump-protests.jpg

9-25-17-impeach-trump-billboard.jpg

impeach-trump.jpg

I don't want Pence, but at this point, yes.
Look at his recent pick for the SC, guy doesn't know basic jurisprudence.
Trump is a fucking trainwreck and anyone who voted for him is an asshole.

Yeah, you're not facile or immature at all, and certainly not a hyperbolic special olympian.

Keep deflecting. Proven wrong again. What a half assed horrible poster you are. Look at your profile. What a fuckin joke. Your self awareness is non existent. How do you expect people to even take you seriously?

It’s a rational position to take. Pence is probably roughly as right-wing as Trump, but the US has had right-wing presidents before and managed to carry on. Trump’s friendliness to the wealthy and corporations is an issue, but he also has the problem that he constantly lies, doesn’t seem to understand any policy issues, his speeches are often incoherent and wandering, and he makes tons of decisions based on what he saw on Fox & Friends. He seems dangerously incompetent.

The standard line from Breitbart readers is to pretend that Trump is disliked solely for his right-wing preferences, and not that he seems like an impulsive old man who forgets what he’s lied about from day to day.

Pence may well even be more effective at putting right wing policy into place, but he might still be preferable to an incompetent. To some people. I’m not sure what I think but it’s not like “lol libruls are stoopid, don’t they realize pence is a republican too”.

Sometimes a competent villain is better than an incompetent one.

Mike Pence is an inspiration

Most investigated President ever, with corrupt investigators.

I wish we'd investigate past administrations as much.

Everyone still loves Obama, but he couldn't fix the economy and laughed at Trump for saying he could.

Trump did. And still gets shit on or Obama gets credit.
But I thought the economy was doing spectacularly well because the stock market keeps going up? Or so I've been told over and over on here.

Most investigated President ever, with corrupt investigators.

I wish we'd investigate past administrations as much.

Everyone still loves Obama, but he couldn't fix the economy and laughed at Trump for saying he could.

Trump did. And still gets shit on or Obama gets credit.
Trump “fixed the economy” while Obama could not?

Where in god’s holy name are you getting this absolute crock of shit?

Trump “fixed the economy” while Obama could not?

What it god’s holy name are you basing this absolute crock of shit on?

Partisanship. Obviously no economic analysis would support that.

Keep deflecting. Proven wrong again. What a half assed horrible poster you are. Look at your profile. What a fuckin joke. Your self awareness is non existent. How do you expect people to even take you seriously?

Pray tell, which one of us has a perpetual piss belt?

But businesses are coming back aren't they?

And your copy/paste still doesn't address the fact that poor people get tax returns.
They pay minimal taxes.

Put my post into google. You will find my words nowhere. It was not a copy paste. If you think companies are coming back into our nation, please provide proof of this. Then, you must show that companies are coming back at a level in which this tax cut will pay for itself, like the administration is saying.

I hate the guy but you need a major scandal in order to impeach him.. it can’t be on some petty bs... I’m talking concrete evidence of a watergate type scandal.

Back