Do you think they're keeping a cure for cancer from us?

I keep seeing people post about how there's too much money to be made from cancer that they are keeping the cure from going public. Do you believe this? There's been so much money and time poured into cancer research already.

I'm as conservative as it gets, but at the same time I don't turn a blind eye to corporate greed.

Would I be surprised if there was a secret being kept from the world about how to prevent cancer from being formed, or to cure it from patients that are already diagnosed? No.

And why would I not be surprised? Because our healthcare system made up 12% of America's economy... who knows how much of the entire world's economies combined... and how much of that is specific to cancer and all related illnesses? That total shouldn't be estimated in billions of dollars per decade, or billions per year, but billions per fucking day.

And yet here's no promising cures for cancer anywhere in the near future. We've all been affected by it. Everyone has had someone go through cancer.

Never underestimate the ability of a powerful man to turn their view away from a tragic sight, if helping the situation would be a liability to their wealth and influence.

For example, based on the title of the video you posted, there's no way in blue hell I'm going to watch it.

I can't possibly help her, and watching it would put me in a bad mood for days.

And I love dogs, mine is laying next to me as I type this. Do I want to know the amount of dogs that were put down in shelters across the nation over the last 24 hours, and torment myself questioning what could be done? Fuck no.

if they are keeping it from us, who are they keeping it for? billionaires die from cancer too.

I vaguely remember seeing something on TV where they take your something and do something to it and put it back in you and it seeks out and destroys just the cancer cells. I think it's super expensive because it's a custom treatment specific to the individual.

I vaguely remember seeing something on TV where they take your something and do something to it and put it back in you and it seeks out and destroys just the cancer cells. I think it's super expensive because it's a custom treatment specific to the individual.

That's T-cell therapy; sometimes called immuno therapy.

They take your T-cells and a biopsy of your cancer. Genetically modify the cells with teaches them that cancer isn't part of the body. Then put in back in your body and the new cells reproduce as white cells do and they attack the cancer the same way your body fights a cold.

They are keeping multiple from us. My old boss that recently passed away was convinced they only cured it enough to go dormant for a little while. Then they could make more money off treating you again. He refused treatment when his came back, attempting the all natural diet and Christianity god will heal me approach. He died on thanksgiving day.
I always find those stories tragic.

My ex's dad had Alzheimer's. She and her family spent over 40k on bogus natural treatments by some charlatan, who made them think it was curable without adverstising such (sneaky prick), they are not a wealthy bunch. When she was telling me about it and I told her there was no cure, she responded so surely that I was uninformed and didn't know what I was talking about.

She's a big believer in that idiotic book called "the secret", perfect prey for the Kevin Trudeau's of this world.

If she didn't have such a hot body, we wouldn't have lasted those 12 months of chess my dick and brain had with head each other.

LWEtNmH.jpg

That's T-cell therapy; sometimes called immuno therapy.

They take your T-cells and a biopsy of your cancer. Genetically modify the cells with teaches them that cancer isn't part of the body. Then put in back in your body and the new cells reproduce as white cells do and they attack the cancer the same way your body fights a cold.
What's the success rate of that?

I'm not a retard, so no, I don't believe there is currently a cure for cancer.

Didn't they just discover that chemotherapy promotes the growth of other cancers in the body?
just discover that? um no. It's aggressive treatment with negative risks.

If somebody like Steve Jobs couldn't get the "secret" cure for cancer, then nobody can.

But what if all the wealthy and powerful people who "die" following their cancer diagnosis are really just required to fake their deaths and begin new lives with new identities in order to keep the cancer cure a secret and perpetuate the myth that there is no cure for cancer?

jones-toke.jpg

But what if all the wealthy and powerful people who "die" following their cancer diagnosis are really just required to fake their deaths and begin new lives with new identities in order to keep the cancer cure a secret and perpetuate the myth that there is no cure for cancer?

jones-toke.jpg

Never thought of that, and let's not forget, Steve Jobs created the iPhone to give people brain cancer so "they" could make more money hiding the cure from more people. It all makes sense now, and it makes me mad...at immigrants
th

And according to the alternative health community there are multiple, proven, known, virtually guaranteed cures for cancer.

Now, who's crazier...

Those who believe there is a cancer cure that's being kept from the public? Or those who believe there's a cure that's available to the public?

In all seriousness, my son has an inoperable brain tumor and beginning next week I am going to do a three month round of a high THC/CBD concentrate cannabis oil to see if we can shrink it.

For example, based on the title of the video you posted, there's no way in blue hell I'm going to watch it.

I can't possibly help her, and watching it would put me in a bad mood for days.

Exactly what I decided for the same reasons.

If I had cancer I would try Rick Simpson Oil/Cannabis oil. The amount of Testimonies are interesting. I don't believe it works, because I don't know one way or another. But I'd try it.

If I had cancer I would try Rick Simpson Oil/Cannabis oil. The amount of Testimonies are interesting. I don't believe it works, because I don't know one way or another. But I'd try it.

That's what we'll be doing. I intend to report the results. Stay tuned.

Yeah, totally. They're just so dedicated to their secret that they let all of their own loved ones die too, and Steve Jobs was told his money's no good. Sorry, sister and brother, you gotta die because I gotta make that green. Sounds legit.

I don't think there's a cure but I bet there's very promising treatments that are buried in FDA hell.

Doctor's in a lab looking for ways to cover up steroid use in sports probably make more money total than the guy looking for the cure for cancer.

Not all the money for Steroid Doctor are on the books though I bet.

Why can't everyone get an annual MRI to catch cancer early?
An MRI is expensive as fuck.

I had one to see if I ruptured my ACL or tore my meniscus and I had to pay $750 but the total charge without insurance woulda been like $1600.

Plus I had a near month wait.

Back