do you think mcgregor will get clipped for fucking with the irish mob?

Yes, the Irish mob will kill a 100mil worldwide superstar athlete...

And a 4 billion dollar company will not protect their biggest asset, the face of the sport...

Riiiight...

Dude NATO will bomb Dublin if something like that ever happens. Are you mad ? :D
Maybe when the Fertitas owned the company, i could see some behind the scenes business being worked out.....Now that UFC is going Hollywood, I dont know.....

tenor.gif

Nah they wouldn't actually do anything to him, it would attract too much attention, they'll probably rinse him for a lot of money though.

He wouldn't want his cars to get scratched everytime he parks, or a faulty gas pipe that hasn't been taken care of. N'mean? <{Ray1}>

Well someone has to put a gun to his head and make him defend

the gangstas should demand a payment of 10 million from him or else

Maybe when the Fertitas owned the company, i could see some behind the scenes business being worked out.....Now that UFC is going Hollywood, I dont know.....

2Pac and Biggy weren't exactly poor and still got popped. When you fuck with the wrong people it doesn't matter how much you're worth.

Different math.

Don't get me wrong, I was a diehard Biggie fan in my youth, the best ever, but it's not the same.

In hip hop a person dies and his value rises, biggie's and pac's song were worth way more when they were dead.

Also their death has political value, and politicians use those to justify a lot of shit they do.

But an athlete like McGregor is worth alive, not the same as music.

And you have to understand, ALL rich people are the wrong people. The entertainment industry is a mafia of it's own, a mafia way larger then some pub thug. A mafia that shapes our society among other things.

One thing is certain, WME will use this as leverage when they 'save' Conor :)

Back