do you think mcgregor will get clipped for fucking with the irish mob?

Yes, the Irish mob will kill a 100mil worldwide superstar athlete...

And a 4 billion dollar company will not protect their biggest asset, the face of the sport...

Riiiight...

Dude NATO will bomb Dublin if something like that ever happens. Are you mad ? :D

pretty much spot on. He can still make a fortune by doing nothing as long as he holds the belt. If he loses to someone and cannot avenge the loss, he will lose his star power

so come on pos dana white strip him.of the belt so we can see the best fights happen !

From what i understood McG punched a dude that work for another dude who happen to be an irish drug dealer and suddently peoples act as if he drunk touched tits of some 15yo boss daughter during an italian-russian-mexican-turkish mafia convention

They will maybe gift some good seats at the local gangster next time they do an event in ireland to avoid any trouble and call it a day lol

He pays the 900 grand fee, and they say you can beat up this guy for 900 grand too if ya want to

Man this guy will do anything to avoid defending his belt

The Irish mob are nothing to be worried about for Conor. If they fucked with Conor they'd be signing their arrest warrants. They aren't clever enough to get away with that shit and they have zero political protection. It's like Stringer Bell in The Wire thinking he can go kill Senator Clay Davis and get away with it. Their lives would be over if they attempted something like that as political pressure would have them all round up and locked away within weeks. They're lucky Irish people dont give a fuck about them as it is and would rather protest water charges than some wannabe gangsters.

they'd have to be really stupid to kill a very famous celebrity.

Does he want to die early like Bruce Lee after he got his huge red panties boxing payday?

IF the rumors are true he'll just pay them off, everybody wins and no one gets hurt.

Yes, the Irish mob will kill a 100mil worldwide superstar athlete...

And a 4 billion dollar company will not protect their biggest asset, the face of the sport...

Riiiight...

Dude NATO will bomb Dublin if something like that ever happens. Are you mad ? :D

2Pac and Biggy weren't exactly poor and still got popped. When you fuck with the wrong people it doesn't matter how much you're worth.

Getting knee capped to avoid defending your title... that is commitment.

You think it would be awesome to see Conor murdered? I've seen a lot of haters, but this takes the cake. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Make no mistake, McGregor hopes to rile up these types of feelings when he pulls his antics on social media or at press conferences. The thing with controversy is that your fans cheer you and your haters can't stop talking about you. It's nothing new.

Hope not.

I hate Conor but I wouldn't want to see a woman widowed or a baby lose his father. I'd much rather watch him lose to Ferguson, Khabib, etc.

Back