do you think mcgregor will get clipped for fucking with the irish mob?

mop79bE.gif

There is an Irish Mob in Ireland?

I assumed that Irish immigrants in America started a mob like Italians due to the lack of job opportunities and discrimination they faced and so they had to keep up since times were tough back then...

There is an Irish Mob in Ireland?

I assumed that Irish immigrants in America started a mob like Italians due to the lack of job opportunities and discrimination they faced and so they had to keep up since times were tough back then...

No, everyone's 100% law-abiding in Ireland. Not even jaywalking. This must be the dumbest fucking question I've ever seen.

Last edited:
No, everyone's 100% law-abiding in Ireland. Not even jaywalking. This must be the dumbest fucking question I've seen in years.

Oh piss off!

I know there is gangs in every goddamn country. Mafia and gangs are different and + I checked and I was right, there is no mafia in Ireland. There are shitty gangs/crews but not a mafia so buzz off!

By clipped do you mean killed? I can understand not liking Conor and wanting him to lose his belts and go away, but wanting him to be killed or even seriously injured would make you a piece of shit. Nothing he's done deserves being murdered. He's not beating up or molesting little kids or women or stealing old peoples pensions.

But setting aside what he does or doesn't deserve I am concerned for his life. If the rumors have any truth to them then he is playing with fire and may have created a serious mess for himself and possibly others around him. He needs to get this stuff under control and get away from the goons with whom he is associating.

Oh piss off!

I know there is gangs in every goddamn country. Mafia and gangs are different and + I checked and I was right, there is no mafia in Ireland. There are shitty gangs/crews but not a mafia so buzz off!

I edited my post. Not years. I've never ever seen a dumber fucking question. I tried hard to remember something dumber but it just wasn't there.

Of all the Mob's to be in trouble with:
Mexican (cut your head off)
Italian (cut off your farmland animals head)
Black Prison Gang (youll be giving head)

..any beef with the Irish Mob can be settled with a simple pint of Guinness (with a nice head on it)

Conor's gonna change the game again.

Just that this time it's gonna be in life insurance payouts instead.

Make no mistake, McGregor hopes to rile up these types of feelings when he pulls his antics on social media or at press conferences. The thing with controversy is that your fans cheer you and your haters can't stop talking about you. It's nothing new.

Wishing death on another person takes it to a another level. That's as pathetic as it can get.

Who knows.Who cares.

Story is probably bs
And even behind the scenes no one really knows including mystic UL

sounds like the premise of a good action movie.....

Brawl in the Blackforge - starring Conor Mcgregor

Premise: Conor fan gets a lunch with his favorite fighter, when the mob make a payback move.....they are now being hunted through the streets fighting and hiding....

The comic relief can be provided by the fan for the whole movie....just doing stupid shit a Conor fan would do....

100 Mil opening week.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back