Do you think Jones being on steroids was an influential factor in the results vs. DC?

Provide tests of jones cheating his entire career!

You cannot…

It's like me saying "fedor was 4-4 in us where testing was stricter, must have been juicing his entire career". Pure speculations with no actual evidence.

No it's actually nothing like that.

Jones has been busted cheating twice.

TWICE.

Fedor has been busted fighting zero times.

ZERO.

So, yeah.... they're nothing alike actually.

No it's actually nothing like that.

Jones has been busted cheating twice.

TWICE.

Fedor has been busted fighting zero times.

ZERO.

So, yeah.... they're nothing alike actually.

Ok so 2 fights he was busted yet you say he was cheating his entire career?!?!? That is pure speculation unless you can provide me with tests proving he was cheating his entire career…ya I know you cannot.

Oh and it's kind of hard to fail a drug test when you are tested in less than 20% of your fights like fedor was…in b4 mysterious sambo testing lmfao…

Go away troll, you are too obvious alt account.

Ok so 2 fights he was busted yet you say he was cheating his entire career?!?!? That is pure speculation unless you can provide me with tests proving he was cheating his entire career…ya I know you cannot.

Oh and it's kind of hard to fail a drug test when you are tested in less than 20% of your fights like fedor was…in b4 mysterious sambo testing lmfao…

Go away troll, you are too obvious alt account.

hqdefault.jpg

I agree that he wouldnt blatantly get caught but the testing methods are getting more accurate. Maybe, last time he got caught with the masking agents and this time tried to ease back. It's a classic case of "where there is smoke, there's fire." I feel cheated, I'm sure you feel cheated (setup or busted) and you can imagine how DC feels. Maybe, just maybe there is a sliver of hope but he has been awfully quiet since the news and I fear a suicide watch may have been implemented. You are talking about a guy who would party his ass off before a fight just to have a "ready-made" excuse in case he lost.

All stabs & slaps aside it just don't feel right to me? I'm a man of instincts & feel and every part of this just says it don't feel right to me? It don't make 1oz of sense at all . Your 1st fight back after suspension for flagging you continue to use?

C'Mon man Jon just turned 30 this year DC is not worth the risk to use such a caveman oral steroid when you just coming off sanctions? C'Mon Man..? You can pop, but not your 1st back about popping

Ummm... McGwire and Bonds?

You trolling... right?
Don't try to act clever. Roider Canseco never had the sustained success as McGwire or Bonds or the peak success. I'm not suggesting any of the three were PED-free. It takes more than PEDs to succeed. Jones would have whooped DC either way.

It was a influential fact in EVERY fight he has..

His entire legacy is in question now

All stabs & slaps aside it just don't feel right to me? I'm a man of instincts & feel and every part of this just says it don't feel right to me? It don't make 1oz of sense at all . Your 1st fight back after suspension for flagging you continue to use?

C'Mon man Jon just turned 30 this year DC is not worth the risk to use such a caveman oral steroid when you just coming off sanctions? C'Mon Man..? You can pop, but not your 1st back about popping
You've either got something that totally screwed him up on the test or the guy is a total screw up. I guess we will see. But remember, it is combat sports and the goal is to hurt someone else before they hurt you so the palette you have to work with is already a little rough. These guys have to be a little "out there" which can lead to disappointments, such as this. Fingers crossed.

Don't try to act clever. Roider Canseco never had the sustained success as McGwire or Bonds or the peak success. I'm not suggesting any of the three were PED-free. It takes more than PEDs to succeed. Jones would have whooped DC either way.

Silly argument.

Bonds was an all time, top 3 ever, great before juicing. After juicing he put up numbers that have never been seen before and will very likely never be seen again... unless someone finds better drugs and a better way to hide them.

McGwire was on steroids from the start, right along with Canseco... and as "bash brothers" Canseco was twice the player that McGwire was. He was having 40/40 years while McGwire was flirting with the Mendoza line. He only put up the really crazy numbers in combination with a respectable batting average when all semblance of PED restraint came off in the long ball hype era that saw Sosa hitting them out of the park at will and Brady Anderson hitting 50. Brady frickin' Anderson.

Guys who weren't using while these guys were couldn't come close to competing on the leader boards, regardless of work ethic and natural talent.

There's no telling how much of an advantage an athlete's given PED program gives him over another given athlete. But from what we know, based on watching athlete improvement in cases where we can reasonably guess at where they upped the PED game, it's a significant one.

That said, he may have still beaten DC, but I'm in no way convinced that there is any sort of certainty Jones would have "whooped" him.

I think it factored how ridiculously well that weight cut went

He was very well conditioned too.

I think he beats dc regardless, and dc is on shit based on his weird ratios in the first fight. But either way it's bad on Jon for not keeping it under wraps
Lol RIIIGHT. Your boy gets caught up so you throw some shade in there at DC though DC has NEVER tested positive for anything. Banworthy shit imo

All I know is that when Vitor is on some shit, he performs like a GOAT. And when he's not on it, it seems like it's almost a crime to have him fight the top guys. So let's not take PED's lightly and don't underestimate the benefits.

I agree that he wouldnt blatantly get caught but the testing methods are getting more accurate. Maybe, last time he got caught with the masking agents and this time tried to ease back. It's a classic case of "where there is smoke, there's fire." I feel cheated, I'm sure you feel cheated (setup or busted) and you can imagine how DC feels. Maybe, just maybe there is a sliver of hope but he has been awfully quiet since the news and I fear a suicide watch may have been implemented. You are talking about a guy who would party his ass off before a fight just to have a "ready-made" excuse in case he lost.

Why would you feel cheated? If anything I think you would feel vindicated you're not a Jones fan and you fully believe that he used this new revelation should only confirm your feelings. I on the other hand never believed he used and accepted his explanation. Mma is a big money business where people can benefit off your success or failure.
Before mma became a thing boxing was well known for it's dirty business in/outside the game I don't see much difference with mma. I'm just finding it very hard to believe that a man who lost out on millions because of a failed test on his 1st fight back after losing those millions would risk using again? If I were using knowing the controversy around me I come back as clean as a whistle my first fight back win/lose and ease my way back into using if I'm that dependent on roids/peds. Even if you were addicted to aide with Jon's money and means why would you pop a change room oral steroid like Turinabol when there's so much cleaner high end roids available. All pre fight testing he was clean you know you're gonna get post fight testing and you take Turinabol?

Last edited:
Why would you feel cheated? If anything I think you would feel vindicated you're not a Jones fan and you fully believe that he used this new revelation should only confirm your feelings. I on the other hand never believed he used and accepted his explanation. Mma is a big money business where people can benefit off your success or failure.
Before mma became a thing boxing was well known for it's dirty business in/outside the game I don't see much difference with mma. I'm just finding it very hard to believe that a man who lost out on millions because of a failed test on his 1st fight back after losing those millions would risk using again? If I were using knowing the controversy around me I come back as clean as a whistle my first fight back win/lose and ease my way back into usingif I'm that dependent on roids/peds. Even if you were addicted to aide with Jon's money and means why would you pop a change room oral steroid like Turinabol when there's so much cleaner high end roids available. All pre fight testing he was clean you know you're gonna get post fight testing and you take Turinabol?

Jon Jones believes his own lies.

Back