Do you think Jones being on steroids was an influential factor in the results vs. DC?

I think it factored how ridiculously well that weight cut went

He was very well conditioned too.

I think he beats dc regardless, and dc is on shit based on his weird ratios in the first fight. But either way it's bad on Jon for not keeping it under wraps

He looked worse physically, so he was off roids for the most part

In all likely hood he took teroids to get more stamina on fight night

Two first rounds were close, would prob be DC dominating if Jones wasn't on roids

Yes, along with every other fight he's had in his entire career.

Jones was never clean.

For strength probably not. He didn't look too big.

For stamina/conditioning hell yes

Does the fact that the chick you picked up at the bar surprisingly has a penis ruin your night? For me yes.

I think it factored how ridiculously well that weight cut went

and dc is on shit based on his weird ratios in the first fight.

Not fucking true. This has already been convered and DC was low, but within normal ranges, and is also 40 years old. Make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about before opening your mouth.

it's ok but you'd get better results using it with test just like most other oral steroids

This just happens to be one of the milder drugs like anavar

Tbol is also known to cause excessive "back pump" and cramping so he likely wasn't ON for fight night itself but likely had it in his system

A4QJ_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Not fucking true. This has already been convered and DC was low, but within normal ranges, and is also 40 years old. Make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about before opening your mouth.

These won't be the exact numbers but for ex. Jones ratio was like .2 dcs was like .3

Whereas a regular ratio would be .7 minimum and lime greater than 1 in a healthy natural athlet. And the first fight was 3-4 years ago and dc is even 40 currently

He feels the need to continue doping, so they played some kind of role.

No. fighters just take roids because it makes their balls shrink and hair fall out, and who wouldn't want that?

No, PEDs play no role in fights, which is why no one takes them.

Maybe. It's about being able to train harder for longer and recover faster. These are enormous benefits to fighters which is why they use them. An MMA training schedule is brutal

DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I do too bud.
Sorry for the sass

Back