Do you think Jon Jones is a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad person , maybe hard to tell since we dont know him personally but will a good person do this repeadetly

Why do you guys write so many threads about him? Get Jones nuts out of your mouth you half wit manlets.

Jon Jones is actually a bad person. And what's worse is I don't think he got it from his family. I truly believe he became this way all on his own because deep down he still sees himself as the goofy, lanky kid that got picked on in high school and he's never been able to get over that. He compensates by using roids to get bigger and probably also makes him more aggressive, a natural instinct he lacks, and fights below his actual weight class because he's scared of big dudes unless he's juicing. He uses drugs recklessly to the point of endangering those around him and displays a habitual lack of remorse for any of his actions.

I could go on but most adults that don't still live with their already get this.

Drinks and drives, hits pregnant lady and runs from the scen. Nah bruh, he is a stand up guy.

I think sherdog overall has some very uncomfortable behavior involving overconcerning with the emotions others have for Jones. It gives me gay vibes. No problem there. Just peculiar on an mma forum.

I think he does not feel empathy or believes he's the.most important person ever.

He could legit kill someone in the cage and he would not feel remorse.

I’m looking past the steriods and going to the hit and run of a pregnant woman.....then ran back to get money and then ran again.

If that does make you a piece of shit....I don’t know what does.

of course he fled the scene. There were drugs in the car and he didn’t want to catch extra charges. Also, how could he have known in the moment that the lady was pregnant? I’m not condoning or justifying his actions, but to use that as proof of sociopathy is a reach. That whole fiasco was boneheaded, ill-advised, and senseless, but most people would have acted the same way in that position.

Now, the Vegas incident is a lot harder to rationalize and would potentially speak to a personality disorder.

If mma was a subject of morality Soren Kierkegaard would have destroyed Jon Jones worse than Chael broke his toe.

Great fighter with a questionable record regarding PED's, garbage level human being. Deserves a free helicopter ride.

Reactions: HHJ
Well, define bad person. I don't think he enjoys doing bad for people just because. It's not like he wants to throw a fucking nuclear bomb or want to torture people or something. He's just fucked up in a narcissistic way, like he wants to be loved but at the same time he doesn't feel empathy for other people.

"he's just a wild man"
<30>

Well, define bad person. I don't think he enjoys doing bad for people just because. It's not like he wants to throw a fucking nuclear bomb or want to torture people or something. He's just fucked up in a narcissistic way, like he wants to be loved but at the same time he doesn't feel empathy for other people.

"he's just a wild man"
<30>

It sounds like you just defined a bad person.

"he's just a wild man"
<30>
lol I dont know how people just put their head in the sand regarding Jones.

How many people over the years have called him a fake,and different behind closed doors?

The interview with DC when he didnt think his mic was on tells you all you need to know

I'm sorry, but running from the cops leaving behind an injured person because you were drunk driving to cover your own ass is just indefensible. Come on.
He also beat his wife.

Jon Jones is actually a bad person. And what's worse is I don't think he got it from his family. I truly believe he became this way all on his own because deep down he still sees himself as the goofy, lanky kid that got picked on in high school and he's never been able to get over that. He compensates by using roids to get bigger and probably also makes him more aggressive, a natural instinct he lacks, and fights below his actual weight class because he's scared of big dudes unless he's juicing. He uses drugs recklessly to the point of endangering those around him and displays a habitual lack of remorse for any of his actions.

I could go on but most adults that don't still live with their already get this.
I think you're right, and what you're describing is that his youth turned him into a narcissist.

I think Jon Jones is a great guy. He's made some mistakes and paid for them. Performance enhancing drugs are a reality in any competitive field, not limited to sports, people should just deal with it. There is nothing inherently immoral about them
Really? This is your non-d!ck sucking take? Jon is a great guy?

lol I dont know how people just put their head in the sand regarding Jones.

How many people over the years have called him a fake,and different behind closed doors?

The interview with DC when he didnt think his mic was on tells you all you need to know
Have you seen DCs face when Jones emasculated Gane? It tells you all you need to know about DC. He got sand in his vagina first because of the "I bet I can take you down" joke, so I don't blame Jones for putting him in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back