Do you think Jon Jones is a bad person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think he is just an asshole or he really is a bad, deplorable person?

There is deff something fake about him but some people say he is a sociopath, evil, disgusting etc.

Thoughts?
jon-jones-3.jpg

He's an immature roid snarfing, abortion creating, afraid to take responsibility chumpstain.

Edit: He lies like a mother fucker too

Has a few fun fights though.

Look, I've got some experience with mental health education but I'm not going to diagnose the guy off of some internet interviews, etc. I'll tell you that he has some traits of narcissism, these things all occur along spectrums, and that I don't believe he's a straight up psychopath or sociopath.

I remember when he went on JRE and lied his ass off to Rogan's face the whole time and Joe just ate it all up.

Well, hit and runs are considered a little more than an asshole move, aren’t they?

...and that’s just one thing

I think Jon Jones is a great guy. He's made some mistakes and paid for them. Performance enhancing drugs are a reality in any competitive field, not limited to sports, people should just deal with it. There is nothing inherently immoral about them

Is it debatable at this point? He cheated inside the cage, and does pretty awful stuff with no sense of accountability outside the cage.

Great fighter but comes off like a sociopath.

Those things are not mutually exclusive so I really don't know what your question is exactly. I dont think he is some high level evil or anything, but he is an asshole and a bit of a sociopath. A sociopath is not necessarily something extreme. Many people fit the bill to varying degrees.

I’m looking past the steriods and going to the hit and run of a pregnant woman.....then ran back to get money and then ran again.

If that does make you a piece of shit....I don’t know what does.

"Jones!!! Jones!!!! Go check on him... Try and get some fans".......... Kinda tells me all I need to know about the guy. He's a POS IMO. Hit and run on a pregnant chick... check. Popped for PEDs twice... check. Says stupid shit on twitter... check. Yup, he's somebody I wouldn't even bother going up to in public to shake his hand and show him any kind of appreciation for what he's done in the UFC.

By my standards,
Who cares what kind of person one can be?
Its all stands to what you do wrong to another person.
You can be the sweetest,most educated,sincere person in the place but if you lack basic empathy to the next person around you are a POS.
Hurting someone and leaving him/her behind is a trace of a terrible person to me.

What is it about him that make people say he’s a sociopath?

Look, I've got some experience with mental health education but I'm not going to diagnose the guy off of some internet interviews, etc. I'll tell you that he has some traits of narcissism, these things all occur along spectrums, and that I don't believe he's a straight up psychopath or sociopath.

I remember when he went on JRE and lied his ass off to Rogan's face the whole time and Joe just ate it all up.
"traist of narcissism"??? This guy is the living embodiment of it! He thinks he was sent down by God himself to be the greatest fighter ever.

Jones is a fuck up.

I would say more often than not it isn't done with malicious intent but he has caused harm. MMA has a high bar for actual bad people imo.

He used to snitch on the kids that smoked weed ... that just makes you scum of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back