Do you remember the cringeworthy late 90s early 00's music? Limp Bizkit, Blink182,Kid Rock,Eminem?

Sorry but the current state of pop music/mainstream is far worst than anything Blink 182 or Limp Bizkit put out.

Hip hop is horrendous, theres no flow or rhymes just retarded numbling pauses and noises and kids buy it up.
Pretty much - if you're going to complain about music use the stuff that has been popular for the past 4-5yrs as it is just plain garbage.

Of the acts listed in the title, Eminem is the one I liked the least. I only liked his song from 8 Mile.

What would you categorize 311? I used to love them back in the day, were they nu metal? I remember they said they were a mix of reggae, rap, and metal

I only liked his song from 8 Mile.

Lose yourself is the only song I really liked of Eminems it also won an Oscar, it was also one of the few songs where he didnt have a whiney high pitched annoying voice.

Every era has shit music. Is normal.

Britney Spears (I don't care what anyone says...she can't sing and she can't dance. She was just something nice to look at)

Cause we're, like, all disagreeing with you and stuff.

I remember growing up and all the white boys would dress like Fred Durst and sag their pants, where a cap on their head (you still have white boys dressing like that with sleeve tats). and also that pop punk garbage with the annoying sound like blink 182 It was cringeworthy then and cringeworthy now looking back at it.

A few gems of white boy pop and crap crap

All good songs except Rollin'.

Still have Eminem on my run mix. What's your problem, TS?

Music today is worse imo. I'm getting old though.

upload_2017-3-26_22-21-18.jpeg

I remember growing up and all the white boys would dress like Fred Durst and sag their pants, where a cap on their head (you still have white boys dressing like that with sleeve tats). and also that pop punk garbage with the annoying sound like blink 182 It was cringeworthy then and cringeworthy now looking back at it.

A few gems of white boy pop and crap crap

I'm betting you were a loner, socially awkward and probably too autistic to relate to your peers. That's why you have such negative emotions regarding harmless pop music

You're just showing your age by saying that.

There's Indy stuff being made today that's just as good or better than everything you just mentioned. Seek and you shall find my friend.

{<jordan}

Okay @faustian you no longer hold the title for worst post ever.

You still need a proper bj, though. @Kardashians ? Help a playa out.

Also, Eminem's first two albums are GOAT material.

<Bottle.gif>

Say what you want about nu-metal, at least that shit was masculine and promoted guy shit like banging broads and fucking people up unlike the wussy chick music kids listen to nowadays. It's no wonder so many of them are confused about their gender.

Lose yourself is the only song I really liked of Eminems it also won an Oscar, it was also one of the few songs where he didnt have a whiney high pitched annoying voice.

You've obviously never heard this song.

I think the worst of these numetal meathead shit was puddle of mud and godsmack. Some bro right now is lifting to godsmack.
I can honestly say I've never seen a black dude rollin and bumping Eminem.

Some people here are shitting on the terrible music from the 90s and 00s while others are shitting on the terrible music of today.

Notice the the underlying point?

Every genre of every generation has just as much shitty music as it does quality music. Comparing the shitty music from a certain time to the good music from another time is equally interchangeable.

Back