Do you remember the cringeworthy late 90s early 00's music? Limp Bizkit, Blink182,Kid Rock,Eminem?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember growing up and all the white boys would dress like Fred Durst and sag their pants, where a cap on their head (you still have white boys dressing like that with sleeve tats). and also that pop punk garbage with the annoying sound like blink 182 It was cringeworthy then and cringeworthy now looking back at it.

A few gems of white boy pop and crap crap

How you gonna try to lump Eminem in with the rest of that trendy here today, gone tomorrow shit?

<bball1>

Sorry but the current state of pop music/mainstream is far worst than anything Blink 182 or Limp Bizkit put out.

Hip hop is horrendous, theres no flow or rhymes just retarded mumbling pauses and noises and kids buy it up.

Last edited:
Better than Mambo No. 5.

Id still bump Nookie. That song was tight

Sorry but the current state of pop music/mainstream is far worst than anything Blink 182 or Limp Bizkit put out.

Hip hop is horrendous, theres no flow or rhymes just retarded numbling pauses and noises and kids buy it up.
Today's rap is still better than the bullshit your generation put out. Biggpie and Tupac? Guys aren't even alive .

I have a feeling you were rockin a Mr. T starter kit in the late 90's. We all have regrets

My fav band is Zepplin so that instantly qualifies my taste and I liked Nookie...I liked mom's spaghetti...this thread reeks of stfu.

My fav band is Zepplin so that instantly qualifies my taste and I liked Nookie...I liked mom's spaghetti...this thread reeks of stfu.

Her spaghetti is good enough to puke on a sweater, but I don't know if I'd eat it and try to keep it down.

I loved Limp Bizkit. In fact I still put their shit on from time to time. Same with Linkin Park

The shit I admit to my sherbros

Please TS, tell us all about how Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane are far superior artists.

How you gonna try to lump Eminem in with the rest of that trendy here today, gone tomorrow shit?

<bball1>
You have the power to end this.

Just try and dis Beastie Boys TS, I fucking dare you...cock sucker.

Better than Mambo No. 5.

Mambo no 5 and macarena were the favorite of retirement home folk and 40 and 50 year old white folks they would dance it all the time, similar to how they danced Gangham style lol

I loved Limp Bizkit. In fact I still put their shit on from time to time. Same with Linkin Park

The shit I admit to my sherbros
I remember hanging out at a friend's house & Linkin Park was playing on mtv. He was digging this new stuff & wanted me to like it.

{<doc}

But then I can't judge him. My band used to cover Good Charlotte & Size 14.

<Kobe213>

Please TS, tell us all about how Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane are far superior artists.

You have the power to end this.

When did I say the music today was great or better?

Im just remembering my childhood and teen years the cringeworthy white boy street wannabe tough guy era with the Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock and Eminem dominating that era.

90s music was classic compared to drake lil wayne nicky azalea etc

Back