Do you have friends?

Yeah a few I grew up with a few I've met through life

Nope. Just my wife,kids and Brother

I'm on good terms with everyone I meet and know, but only have about 5 people I consider close friends.

Only one of the five I see on a weekly basis. One of them I haven't seen in two years, and the other three I haven't seen in five years.

Yes but every year it's get harder and harder to maintain friendships. It seems nobody ever wants to do anything, or they've got kids. I'm that married guy who never had kids so I'm left out of a lot circles and social functions.

Last edited:
I'm on good terms with everyone I meet and know, but only have about 5 people I consider close friends.

Only one of the five I see on a weekly basis. One of them I haven't seen in two years, and the other three I haven't seen in five years.

5 close friends? Damn, that's a LOT!

I would love to say ya I have friends
But the truth is everyone changes and I find myself keeping to myself
I’m not sure if I could do anything about it or even want to, but this is definitely a reflection on myself and not my friends if I’m being honest

Well, I turned down going seadooing and drinking beer this afternoon, so there ya go. I have to work tomorrow though, so I don’t wanna be all out of it when I get there lol.

I have zero friends. sitting mostly on Sherdog and playing games. not a joke. My profile is little bit autistic too if you notice

my best friend is dead
the other ones i have live 2-3 hours away but i still make time
im lonely

I SAID NO YESTERDAY
I SAID NO EVERY DAY OF LAST WEEK
NOW IM SAYING NO TODAY
AND EVERY OTHER DAY THIS WEEK THAT YOULL ASK

currently accepting new best friend applications via. Pm guys

My closest friends that I've had are the ones from childhood.

Back