Do you have friends?

I grew up with TeTe, knew him since second grade.

Other than that I hang out with coworkers who I've known for 15+ years

A few, known them from high school and some from work. I also am close with my brothers and my family in general, so not sure if that counts but I hang out with them sometimes too.

Not really. All of my life either I moved away or my friends moved away. I've had people who were my "friends" as long as I could do something for them but not so much if I needed help.

I keep in touch with old friends pretty well. I have a few that I'm pretty close with in town. My friends' wives all seem to want me to bang their friends for some reason, so I get these "set ups" quite a bit.

I have around 5 or so good friends from high school or earlier. I've developed some close bonds with dudes I went through rehab with but more than likely they'll just become facebook friends after a while

I've gotten rid of more friends than i have. At some point one has to cut the fat and have quality over quantity. Doesn't hurt that I'm generally misanthropic and don't want nor need superficial friendship...

Yes but I feel closer to sherdoggers than most of them.

Yes ses. Yes sad.

All my true brothers have moved, are dead, or dead to me

...do sex robots count?

chihiro-junko-android.jpg

Ten or so close friends. Six or seven who are local with a large group around that. Another three an hour south. Most are from high school and college and a couple from work. I need to downsize.

Humor is the common tie for most of us. Terrible, terrible humor.

Edit: Addressed the "if so, how?"

Back